chapter 1

XO High, one of the better schools in Seoul. Jaewon was about to begin her first day of high school. She fulfilled the school's requirements and followed in her sister's (Jaera) footsteps to XO High. Many rumors spread around XO High, but whatever was in that school, stayed in. Not a single rumor was known to the public. XO High maintained their high reputation with strict discipline.

Jaera was a sophomore and Jaewon was a freshman. The day before-actually, weeks before Jaewon's first day-Jaera told everything about XO High to Jaewon. From A to Z. Jaewon listened half-heartedly until...

"So in XO High, there's this term we use, and it's idihot. Have you ever seen a guy that's hot, but a complete idiot? That's where idihot comes in. Not all idihots are stupid in their studies of course. They can be idiots in other things, like sports, computers or the more common case-Love." Jaera explained.

Jaewon's eyes widened.

Wow, they even had names for these kind of people? I always referred to them as useless. Jaewon thought to her herself.

Jaera began talking about the different idihots and Jaewon was about to fall asleep. Jaera noticed, and assured that Jaewon would want to listen in for the last one.

"There's this guy in my class, his name is Kim Jongin. Everyone refers to him as an idihot, but nobody really knows why he has that idiot part. He does great in his studies and sports. He has like two friends... One is Do Kyungsoo and the other is Oh Sehun, I think. The kids suspect he's an idiot for love. Who knows, maybe you'll be the one to find out,"

Jaewon wondered. Maybe she would be the one to open up Jongin's heart.