4: Me, Myself And I

Vika Levina as Laura Grace Carter

Chapter 4: Me, Myself And I

"Lily!!!" Laura's voice echoed throughout the house.

I never knew what time she went home last night but her being awake, it seems that she has a good sleep of 9 hours. Poor me being interrupted by a smirking playboy named Kaden.

"Lily! We are getting late" my sister appeared from the hallway.

I took the last bite of my breakfast and stood to follow her steps towards the car Aunt Helen lends us.

She'll drive us to school... What a difference.

Laura has a habit of giving me the burden of doing everything to her own advantage but her driving us to the campus is a 180 degree turn.

I got in the passenger as she revved the engine on, swerving down the driveway to the ever familiar school path I mostly walk on every morning.

"Kaden and you?" she asked all of a sudden.

"Kaden?"

"Yeah. I heard him last night with you" she glanced at me, her flawless face glows and bouncy hair flips as she did so.

So she was home early.

"Ash is drunk. He helped him home" I explained to my elder sister.

"Good. I don't want you any nearer to Kaden do you hear me?" she warned.

"I never planned to get any closer" I repsonded.

"Bailey likes Kaden" she absentmindedly stated.

So the delusional girl likes the guy who laughs at her stupidity. Poor Bailey. Poor gal indeed.

Despite the 'sisters before misters' I would never do the mistake of telling Laura about the Kaden and Asher conversation last night.

Eavesdropper?

Uhm... Yeah.

Keep it a secret ei?

Laura parked the car near the entrance and off she beelined towards the school, swaying her hips from side to side making the whole male population wolf whistle and hang their jaws open.

It is safe to say that Laura Grace Carter is the school's most perfect lady while her sister which is me, Lily Hope Carter, is the gothic goo goo girl of the campus.

I jogged to the lockers and got my books for the first three subjects before my lecture hall.

The morning has been a quiet one but how wrong I was.

The moment I took bathroom break, I know I'm gone for. Specially when Leigh Harris and her croonies crowded the small three toilet area with their make ups and skimpy dresses.

"Look who we have here" Maria Collins and her unusual accent echoed.

"Oh emo girl" Leigh chuckled.

"Leigh. She's Laura's sister" Madison Finley reminded.

"I don't give a sh*t. Laura never cared anyways" Leigh rolled her eyes.

"Where did you get these pair of sweats? It looks good on you" the girl continued.

"Well, she might be the only one to carry that kind of fashion Leigh" Maria agreed.

"Agreed. I just don't get it why Laura is proud to go to campus everyday to think that she is her sister" Leigh gagged like she is to vomit her breakfast.