Chapter 1

You groan to yourself, you were sitting at the table. This is not your day....Your Mother forced you to wear a suit and she was teaching you to be proper, she told you to keep your elbows off the table. But when she left the room to go get something, you had your elbows on the table. You were looking out of the window, you could hear her heels clicking against the floor. Removing your elbows from the table, you straighten your posture. She walked into the kitchen, Slenderwoman walked up to you, a comb in her white hand. She ran her fingers through your (H/C) hair, loosening some small knots. Slenderwoman also brushed your hair out as well, your Mother enjoyed brushing your hair. She didn't care how long your hair grew out, she would enjoy the silkiness that it gave off. She brushed a large part of your hair to the side and a small part to the other side, when she was down. She sat the brush down onto the table, she had you stand. You were taller than the average teen, because of course. Your mother is a Slender, thats why you were really tall for a teen. You kinda look more like Slender, you only had certain features that was human related. And those features is your hair and your face, but you mostly like to keep your face hiden. And when you have your face hiden, you would look like you didn't have a face at all, but at times. If you were feeling good enough, you would show your face. But right now you chose not to, Slenderwoman started to fix your (Fav Color) tie. She also smoothed out the creases, you looked over to the clock. The new family guy was going to come on here in a few minutes and you didn't want to miss this one, after she done double checking everything. Your Mother picked up a bottle of cologne, she spraded some on you. She also picked up a small bottle of after-shave, put some in her hand. Slenderwoman rubbed her hands together, than started to move her hands around your neck and down slightly. You didn't know why she was doing this, a couple of times you thought it was like a family trodation. But if you think about it, your Mother's 3 Brothers dresses defferently.

"You can go now, _________." You felt a relaxed now, you walked towards the entrance of the kitchen that was leading into the livingroom. You stopped when you heard her voice again,

"Remember don't get that suit dirty, nor mess it up. You need to learn." You let out a deep sigh,

"Yes, ma'am." You told her with no experssion in your voice, you were stopped again.

"_________, are you forgetting something?" You turn around and walked up towards your Mother, giving her a kiss on her cheek. Now you were able to leave the kitchen, walking into the livingroom. You sat yourself down on the sofa, you turned the TV on. Turning it to your favorite station, you were just in time to watch the newest family guy and american dad, Etc. Bob walked over to you, he peered at the TV. And quickly sat down to watch, he was slightly jumping in his seat next to you. He leaned in towards you and sniffed,

"You smell good. Did you take a bath?" You smacked him upside the head,

"I always take a shower!" You Mother walked into the room, taking a seat on the comfy chair that was near the couch.

"Even though you don't kill, you smell like a dead animal." You glared at him, but you didn't answer him and turned your attention to the TV. Once in a while, your Mother would reach over and place her hand upon your knee and would pat it as well. This time you over lapped her hand with yours, giving it a little squeeze. You didn't care if your Mother was strict about you dressing or acting in a certain way, but you loved her.