Chapter 2

After Family Guy, American Dad, Ect was over, you went straight to your room. Once you were inside, you had shut the door behind you. You started to shed the suit from your body, droppong the article of clothing to the (Wooden/Stone/Carpeted) flooring. Until you were just in your boxers, picking up the clothes that was lying upon the floor. You took it over to the hamper that sat next to your dresser, opening the lid, you threw the clothing in. Shutting the lid, you opened one of the drawers of the dresser. You took out a pair of (Fav Color) sweat pants(im srry 2 any1 thay doesnt like sweatpants. 2 me, i dont like them. becaus the fabric makes me itch an causes rashes when i wear them), shutting the drawer, youbegun to slip the clothing on. You streched your long limbs until you heard a light pop sound, walking over to the light switch, you turned the lights off. Once the lights was off, you headed over to your comfy bed. You slipped into your bed, pulling the covers over yourself. You sighed in relief, loving the softness of the bed you were in. Sleep started to call your name, you soon begun to drift off into the dreamworld.

Next Morning

Your alram went off, turning onto you back. You reacehed over to turn off the alram clock, hitting the snooze, but it didn't turn off. Hitting the button several time, but it still wouldn't shut up! Growling to yourself, picking the clock up, you threw it across the room. Sliencing it, you smiled to yourself and turned back onto your side. Your arm drapping over a small form that was curled up against you, Your eyes snaped open(ur face is revealed. not covered up like usual). Looking down, you could see a head of brown hair. You were confused, you don't remember anyone letting someone enter your room, let alone anyone sleeping with you. Lifting the covers, you could see a sleeping girl. Your features soften when you realized it was just Sally, she was like a little sister to you. She would almost follow you everywhere, when you weren't around, she would become worried and would start to ask questions on where you were. 'She's adorable,' you thought to yourself. You moved a lock of brown hair behind her ear, she snuggled close as possible to your bare chest. A small smile crossed your lips, placing your arm back around her small form. You watched as she slowly begun to open her green eyes, a small yawn escaped her. Sally rubbed her eyes as she looks up to see your (E/C) orbs stairing back into her's, she smlied cutely.

"Hello Sally, I don't recall seeing you here last night." You said as you sat up, you ran a hand through your (H/C) locks of hair. You turned around, your back facing Sally, you than stood to your feet.

"I had a bad dream," you than turned to face the little girl, you held your arms out to her.

"Aww, come here you poor thing." Sally crawled over towards you, once she was close enough, you lifted her up into your arms. Holding her close to you, you begun to walk over to your closet. Setting Sally down on th dresser, you slid the door opened. Your eyes widen in shock, your closet is filled with nothing but black suits. You moved them around to try and find your normal clothing, but they weren't there!

"What in he- Fiddlesticks did my clothes go!" Sally giggled as she kicked her feet back and fourth, a sticky note in her small hands. You looked over at her as she held the sticky note out to you, you took it into your own hands. Looking down at the colored piece of paper, it was in your Mother's hand writing. You automacly knew it belonged to her, it was very neat and eleigent when she writes it in cursive. You stared to read over the small note:

__________, Dear
Your clothes wear is off to be 'cleaned', you shall wear these in they're absent. Each one has a certain day to be weared on, like Monday, Tuesday, and so on.

You sighed and facepalmed yourself, tossing the little note down onto the dresser. You looked over towards the closet once more, you searched for one that would be labeled Saturday. Once you did, you took it out of the closet. It was just like the one you wore yesterday, you turned to Sally, you lifted her up and sat her down upon the floor.