Chapter 2

Dallas's P.O.V.

I can't believe I agreed to get pregnant. I am not old enough to have a baby and there is no way Scott would want one either.

I followed Eliza and Cameron to the back row where we start before starting our English bell work.

My mind was racing a mile a minute about how to tell Scott I wanted a baby that I didn't even notice when Mrs. Even called on me till Cam hit me.

"What was the question again?"

"Miss Everton, I asked you to tell me what you think Shakespeare meant by the passage we just read."

"He loved them?"

"Miss Everton, do pay attention."

I nodded as she went on lecturing us about Shakespeare. I looked out the window just in time to see Scott, Kyle and Alex all get out of the car together. They were late again.

I nudged the girls and pointed at the Window causing them to roll their eyes at the guys. The bell finally rang and we all got up together as if we were robots and walked out to the guys lockers.

"Really Ky, you're late again," Eli said walking up to her boyfriend.

"Hey, you would be too if you didn't have cheer practice."

I looked at Scott who wasn't even paying any attention to anyone but his phone.

"Hey, baby," I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey, Dal."

He said that so cold I decided to grab his hand causing him to look at me. I gave him a concerned look. He smiled back trying to make me feel better but I knew something was up.

"Hey baby, we need to talk," I said leading him away from the group.

We walked to the our spot which was just a bench by chemistry which happens to be our next class.

"Are you ok?"

"Dal, I'm fine."

"Scott, don't lie to me. We've been dating for 2 years, I know when you're lying to me."

"Fine, my dad kicked me out so I'm living with Alex but his parents said I have to leave soon. Kyle told me his mom said no and his dad isn't even worth asking."

"Why don't you ask my family?"

"Because I don't think your parents will be ok with that. You know they won't even let us sit next to each other in he same room."

"So? We have an extra room and my parents love you."

The bell rang for us to go to class so I grabbed his hand walking into class with him. I then remember the pact we made.

I glance at Scott who seemed a little more at ease knowing he could stay with my family.

I quickly wrote him a note to tell him what was happening and about the pact. As he read it, I watched his eyes widen and he glanced at me.

He mouthed bathroom now before he raised his hand to ask to go. After 10 minutes I ask and went to the bathrooms.

"Dal! Are you being serious? A fucking baby!"

"Yes, I know it's crazy but I don't know we all want to have a baby but if you don't want one then I won't do it."

"Dal, we are 17 and 18. Are you sure we are ready to be parents?"

"I practically raising Zachariah so yeah I'm pretty sure I'm ready but if you're not we won't be."

He looked at me before nodding yes. I guess this means I'm having a baby soon. We walked back to class hand in hand.