Chapter 7

Cameron's P.O.V
-6 weeks later-

Today's the day all of us girls are taking a pregnancy test whether we feel pregnant or not we are taking one.

I feel 100% pregnant. I have some symptoms too. I'm bloated and fatigue. I also had some awful morning sickness but then again the flu has been going around my house.

"Cam, let's go if we are going to make it to the store to get the tests before cheer practice," Eliza says as I walk out to the car where Dal and Eli are already Chillin in.

We drove to the store in complete silence since no one wants to say that they think they are pregnant or not pregnant. As we get to the store farthest from our school and homes, we walk in and purchase 6 tests (2 each person) before walking into the bathroom.

I take the first test out and pee on it. Then the second test before finishing up and going to wash my hands. Soon enough all of us girls go grab out tests and read them out loud.

"Pregnant  3+ weeks," Dal said first showing us both tests.

"Pregnant  2-3 weeks," Eli said showing us both tests.

Then it was me. I finally looked down seeing the tests. Pregnant 1-2 appeared on the screens.

I just started crying. I'm pregnant like actually pregnant with a baby. I showed the girls the tests not even speaking.

We all hugged and rubbed our bellies before checking the clock realizing we were late for cheer practice. We decided to skip practice since it wasn't good for the baby or so we think.

We went and looked through all the baby clothes in the store smiling at all the little things that were to fit our babies.

"Do you want a boy or girl," we heard someone say from behind us.

It was someone from our school or someone who use to be from our school till she got pregnant. She must of been near her due date since her belly was HUGE!

"Boy," Eli said smiling.

"Boy as well," Dal said holding up a tiny onesie.

"Girl," I whispered not really wanting to be so different from the other girls.

"Nice, boys are super fun. I have a 1 year old son at home who is very fun but girls are also fun or so I'll find out in a couple more days," she said smiling at us.

"Your name is Jennifer? Right?"

"Yep, I use to be in your history class freshman year."

I nodded before realizing we had to go or we'd be late for first hour. I said goodbye to her before running off to school.

School was the same as always since the girls and I decided to throw a huge party for our close friends and family besides our parents to reveal we are expecting.

When I got home my mom was waiting for me at the table which never happens.

"Cameron, can we talk?"

"Sure mom. Shoot."

"My friend said she saw you at the store buying pregnancy tests. What's that all about?"

"Umm. I was going to I guess tell you in some fancy way but I'm pregnant mom. I know I'm only 17 but you had Troy at 15 so you can't judge me."

"Cameron Allison Renée, I thought you wouldn't make the same mistakes as I did. You realize life is so much harder when you are a teen mom. Does Alex know about this?"

"Not yet. Eli, Dal and I are planning a party to tell the guys."

"Wait! Eliza and Dallas are pregnant also!"

I just rolled my eyes and walked up stairs. I was tired and the baby didn't need any stress from my mom being a herself.

I pasted Troy who overheard the whole ordeal so he stopped me.

"Cami, you're pregnant?!"

"Yes, Troy. I am so everyone's just gonna have to deal."

"Wow, I'm happy for you. I know you wanted to have a baby for sometime now. I hope it's a girl since you want another girl in your life other takin your friends and mom."

I just stared at him realizing he was the only family members I would have on my side for awhile since the twins do whatever mom wants them too. I hugged him before walking into my room collapsing on the bed.

I was way to tired to continue doing anything. I fell asleep holding my nonexistent baby belly.