deck 8

;

2015, january 30th / 17:27:19

the group gathered back at the apartment. now that they have the money, they must have a plan. kim jiwon was a woman with power, being a politician she is, there's no way there's no confidential documents with her, and there's definitely no way she's keeping the gem in her mansion.

"but we're not sure where the jewel is now." seokjin said frankly while taking a seat at the dining table eating his toast. politicians often work their way up through the ranks of their own party, some legally, some illegally. 

jiwon is a well respected woman, too bad she never did work her way up with her own strengths. sure the police knew, everyone knows. they just couldn't find the evidence. and if they need to know where the jewel is, they must find all the information they could get.

and who better to get information, than kim jiwon herself. okay no, not her, they couldn't risk letting her know who they are. but they're going to get things out from the one and only, kang yoora, the politician's daughter.

"yoora is known for having tons of scandals," namjoon mumbled while drinking his afternoon coffee. hoseok was busy with his phone when he suddenly looked up, "my friend works at a bar, he says yoora visits there every saturday, sometimes she goes into those private rooms with some guys. i'm sure i don't have to announce what she does inside."

juhyeon shook her head, "she's nineteen and her ass is already saggier than my sandwich." seokjin, who was sitting beside her smacked her head causing her to knock into her laptop. "language young lady" she glared at seokjin who had a smug smile on and muttered a few curse words. "you're such a mom."

yoongi turned to smirk at jimin, "well since she's that kind of a girl, i'm sure jimin has no problem with getting some information out from her." he said wiggling his eyebrows. jimin widened his eyes, "are you-".

jungkook placed his arms around himin's shoulders, "aw you can finally show something you learnt all the years you went to night clubs." he said as he bobbed his eyebrows.

juhyeon looked pulled her hoodie over her head, "there's nothing your charm can't do." she said sarcastically, making the others laugh. jimin shook off jungkook's hand and stood up from the couch, "i swear, a few days ago the both of you wanted to slit each other's throats. now you're ganging up on me?" he questioned.

the two glanced at each other and turned back to what they were doing. when it comes to work, she was taking his words in quite well honestly, since he is the main persona in this heist.

"so you're doing it?" jimin rolled his eyes and groaned, "do i even have a choice?"

he could hear yoongi say a no from the kitchen, "that's what i thought." he muttered in an annoyed tone. taehyung laughed and pulled jimin with him by the shoulder, "it's settled then. c'mon clubbing boy, we're going out to have fun before you cry over the girl getting dominant instead of you this time!" he screamed before he slammed the door shut.

22:42:53

after ordering mcdonalds, and a lot of food throwing, which seokjin cleaned up later, they decided to have some time off. juhyeon was sitting outside the balcony with her phone when taehyung came out. he tossed her a bag of chips which she opened and took a piece out the large value pack. taehyung has the best chips knowledge and ruffles' cheddar cheese with sour cream chips is one thing she will never regret eating.

"good?" he asked before plopping down on the marble tiled floor beside her. she nodded furiously, "it tastes like i'm gaining weight, but it's so good."

it was freezing out at the balcony, the strong wind blowing their faces making them colder than they already are. they stuck their hands into the bag and ate chips in silence. just like old times. being friends with taehyung was something juhyeon never regretted.

they knew each other since high school, together with jungkook. he was always there, even if he wasn't with her physically, they would still talk to each other through messaging or video calls. until two years ago when both of them became busy with both school and work. things didn't go where they wanted. taehyung turned to look at her, "so, hows working with all of us?"

she shrugged, "fun, exciting, as usual. working had never been better with yoongi's sarcastic remarks every second." she said while chuckling.

taehyung grinned and lifted his head to look at the sky, there weren't any starts though. he thought for awhile, before deciding to ask, "how's you and jungkook?" he could see juhyeon's face changed. but she didn't look angry, she looked sad. truth to be told, she was never mad at jungkook. she was disappointed, they were once best friends.

no, not just best friends. more than best friends. but less than a couple. and he just left.

without a trace. and now he came back after 2 years like it was nothing, no explanation. she signed in frustration, "honestly, i don't know. one minute we can't stand each other, and the other we're working together like how we used to."

there was an awkward silence between them for a while. he leaned his head towards her and threw his hands over her shoulders pulling her closer. "you know, don't you think it's time for you forgive?" he said, scared that she'll get mad. jungkook left for two years, he didn't contact her, or explain to her, he just left. it wasn't juhyeon's fault if she doesn't forgive him, but her answer was something he didn't expect.

"maybe, just maybe." she answered stuffing more chips into her mouth.