deck 14

;

2015, february 21st / 01:31:29

"drag me here one more time, and i swear you won't be able to celebrate fathers' day for the rest of your life, no one would marry you." she cursed plopping onto the passenger seat. jungkook shrugged while buckling his seatbelt, "i'll just marry you then." he joked.

don't get her wrong, she was still mad at jungkook but working together means tolerating each others' shits. she was lowkey praying that this heist will end well, and soon.

and thanks to taehyung, who left the bar early, on purpose. (he said his cat died but he was allergic to cats, like hello, step up your lying game.) she was sure he's gonna get some ass whacking sessions by her.

as her 'love instructor' as taehyung called himself, he wanted the jungjung couple to get back together, asap. he couldn't bare seeing both his best friends hating each other, but with them being so stubborn, this was harder than he thought.

"i'm still mad at you." she spat crossing her arms on her chest. "i know." he answered while swerving out from the parking lot. "i didn't expect you to forgive me anyways."

she rolled her eyes, "you never informed me you wanted me to listen to that girl talk about how got she fucked by a guy yesterday." she complained changing the topic.

the images of yoora explaining to her how she got one of her 'best fucks in life' flooded her mind. she tried her best to ignore everything she said but it was hard when yoora was deadass dry humping the bar table right in front of her.

"is that the only thing you did? listen to her talk?" he gawked, eyes still focused on the road.

"i honestly don't know what jimin was doing with her last time, that drunk ass hunty spilled the tea right after i started talking to her. the location i mean." she shrugged.

she swore, kim ji won must be happy yoora didn't spill the beans about anything regarding politics and her dirty deals because that girl can have quite a big mouth once she's drunk.

"the location?" he asked, turning to look at her with wide eyes.

"yes we'll talk about it later, i know you're dazzled by my beauty but can you focus on the road before your balls get crashed into the dashboard?" she asked, her brows raised.

"you mean dazzlingly annoying?" he answered, earning no response from her.

after a long drive which included insulting, ignoring and a traffic jam. they finally arrived back at the apartment. beeping the access card on the scanner, they both got into the brightly lit apartment.

"give me back my ramen!" they could hear jimin yell from the kitchen. taehyung raised a brow when he saw yoongi sitting in the living room slurping in noodles, seokjin vacuuming the hallways, namjoon and hoseok playing wii and taehyung coming out from the bathroom.

it's like they're really your typical next door family. who was noisy as hell.

after throwing off her shoes (or just throwing them at jungkook's face), she ran to the living room, snatched the cup of noodles from yoongi and started to slurp in the noodles. "hey! my ramen!" he tried to snatch it back but juhyeon was a bit faster.