Chapter 19

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:[ Megumi pOv ]:

"I'm sorry Meg but I still love you and I should have done this before."-I was about to say something when he hug me from behind.

"Let go" Naramdaman ko nalang na may tumutulo sa balikat ko. 

"I'm sorry a million times." 

Napahinto ako sa pagpiglas. Bakit ka umiiyak, bakit ang lungkot ng boses mo, bakit ngayun mu lang to sinabi sakin to? I've been waiting to hear this word. Why now? 

"Fuck you with your sorry ass! I don't need it." Sabay siko sa kanya kayat nabitawan nya ko. 

"Princess, wait..."-I run before he said or do something that will make my heart break again.

Booooooooggggggggggssssssshhhhhh

Napaupo na lamang ako sa lakas ng pagkakabangga. My knees already gave out and I don't feel like walking anymore. Wala na din akong pake kung sino man o kung anu man yung nabunggo ko.

"Princess?"

"Don't call me that."-Umupo siya sa harapan ko at pinunasan ang mga pisnge ko.

"Megumi, It will be fine".-At bigla nalang niya kung binuhat. (princess style)

"Who do you think you are? Masaya ka ba, masaya ka ba na nakikita mo kung ganito?"-I said while stopping the tears from coming out.

"Cry your hearts out, I won't laugh at you. I'll be by your side. I won't hurt you I promised"-that's when I cracked. Napaub-ob ako sa balikat niya while gripping his shirt.

"waaaahhhhh! I hate you Vincent!sOb! How can you do this to me? sOb! I'm strong Vincent! I'm strong."-I let myself cry out loud because I can't take it anymore. This will be the last time I would cry.

"Yeah I know, My love. Your stronger than you thought!"

Nagsimula na siyang maglakad but I'm still sobbing. I was hoping that he will take me away from here, anywhere just away from here.

"You jerk! What the hell did you do to Megumi?"

------------------------------------------

:[ Vincent pOv ]:

"You jerk! What the hell did you do to Megumi?"-Napahigpit lalo ang kapit sakin ni Meg ng marinig niya ang boses ni Louis. How did I know him? Well, that's why I'm the 1st Elder and this is also the reason kung bakit pinagkatiwala sakin ni Mr. Ramirez(Meg's grandfa) si Meg.

"Back Off!"-I said firmly.

"What the. I'm asking what did you do to Megumi!"

"You fake cheating bastard! You're asking me while you're one of the reason why she's like this! I thought if it's you she will be fine but i was wrong. I regret that I even considered you as my rival."-Kung hindi ko hawak si Meg matagal ko na tung nasuntok.

"What did you say?"-Louis asked like he does'nt even know what I'm talking about.

"Vincent please! I want to go"-I held her tightly at nagsimula na kung maglakad.

"It will be fine. I promised"-After I said that she fall asleep.

At the parking lot

"How is she?"-Tinanung kagad ako ng kapatid ko. She's the one whose looking out for Meg when they're at school. She's also the one who told me what happen earlier at the rooftop.

"She'll be fine"-I said habang inihiga ko sya sa likod ng sasakyan.

"But---"-Nessa

"Don's worry! She's fine atleast she will be."

When I was driving napansin kung may sumusunod saming sasakyan. 1,2,3 cars and 2 motorcycle.

"Vanessa wake up! Someone's tailing us"-She's also at the back with Meg.

"Holy shit! Why? What should we do?"-She asked in panic.

ssSScccreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccchhhhhh

"Shit"-Iprineno ko kagad ang sasakyan. We are surrounded.

"What happen?"-Nagising na rin si Meg sa lakas ng preno ko.

"Don't come out! You understand?"-I asked both of them and they just nod.

Bumaba ako ng sasakyan hoping I can talk it out.

"What do you want?"

Bumaba yung isang nasa motor. I think he's the leader. Inalis niya ang helmet nya at sumunod din yung isa pang nakamotor.

"We want the Empress!"

"No!"-I was gonna attack them when...........

"GIORGEEeeeeeeeeeeEEe"

She ran to this George and hug him tightly. I was shocked at what was happening right now. How did they even know Empress. Then she also run to the other guy and hug him.

Lumapit sakin si Empress then she kiss my cheek and then she smile and hug Nessa.

"Thank you for both of you but I need to go!"-Sumakay sya sa isang motor at pinaandar ito. Natulala nalang ako sa mga nangyare.

"Hey! That's cheating, that's mine"-the other guy whined.

"Let her be! Let's go."-George nod at me at nagsimula na silang sumunod kay Megumi.

"What the hell just happened?"-Nessa asked while running beside me.

"HAHAhaahahahaaha!" Nessa looked at me like I was crazy and I continued to laugh. Empress is very interesting. I don't really understand what happened but I know one thing: Empress trusts those guys. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>