Chapter 13

Hello. Thank you sa lahat ng votes and comments mo. Really thankful for supporting this story. Here's your dedication.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  

:[ Megumi pOv ]:  

What the!!! I froze for a second. Halos hindi pa nagsi sink in sakin yung nangyari. My knees feels weak. And I can feel the blush on my cheeks.  

"Why are you blushing? Its not like its your first kiss right?"-Vincent said while looking at me.But I cannot look at him at napatungo nalang ako to hide my Blush.  

"Dont tell me its your.....!!!"-Hindi niya makapaniwalang tanung.  

"YaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"-Sabay suntok sa mukha ni Vincent. And then I run. I run-away again.  

Anak ka ng pating. Magagalit galit siya sakin and then. Wahhhhhhhh!!! Hindi ko namalayan na naabutan na pala niya ko at hinigit nya ang kamay ko.  

"Why are you running away again!!!"-He said shouting at me.  

Now! I dont care kung pinagtitinginan na kami ng mga tao. Pinipilit ko pa ring kumawala sa hawak niya pero ngayun ako si Megumi Ramirez not Empress, not a ganster but just Megumi ,a simple girl. He let go of my hand. At nagsimula na naman akong maglakad.  

"Dyan ka naman magaling! Running away!"-He said  

 Napahinto ako.  

"Ano bang alam mo!!! This is only the 2nd time we've met! Then you just act like a jerk"-I was furious now.  

"No. It was actually the 3rd time"-He corrected me.  

"Excuse me!!"-Napataas kagad ang kilay ko.  

"We meet at the arena. I know your little dirty secret. You can't fool me Empress."-Vincent.

PaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaakkkkkkk -I just slapped him. Shet! Why did i do that.

And I just runaway. Runaway again. At nakarating ako sa playground.I sit at the swing and look at the sky.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:[ Vincent pOv ]:  

I kissed her!!! I just kissed her!!! Why the hell did I do that.  

"Why are you blushing? Its not like its your first kiss right?"-I asked her curiously. Tumungo lang siya but I can still see that she's blushing.  

"Dont tell me its your.....!!!"-I can't beleve it ? Its her 1st kiss?  

"YaAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"-And she just punch me in the face and after that she run away.  

"Why are you running away again!!!"-I asked.  

Marami na ding tao ang nakakapansin samin. I hold her wrist kasi as in tatakbuhan ako nito. Pero gustu pa rin talaga niyang makawala. that's why I let go .  

"Dyan ka naman magaling! Running away!"-I said angrily.  

She stopped after I said that.  

"Ano bang alam mo!!! This is only the 2nd time we've met! Then you just acct like a jerk"-I was surprised that she was really furious.  

Ano bang alam ko? That your fucking ex cheated on you with your BFF.And then try to push you away like your nothing. And that BFF of yours do something thats why you become  Empress!!! I wanted to tell her that but I try to control myself.  

"No. It was actually the 3rd time"-I corrected her.  

"Excuse me!!"-Napataas kagad ang kilay niya.  

"We meet at the arena. I know your little dirty secret. You can't fool me Empress" -I said to her while grinning.  

After I went to the E.U (empressunderground) I met Megumi's grandfather. And then I asked him who is really Empress. And then he said he will tell me in one condition. And that is to date Megumi. So, pumayag ako and that's when nalaman ko yung totoo. All the things about her. Her past. Everything. And till that day I always wanted to protect her.  

PaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaakkkkkkk  -She just slapped me. And i was dumbfounded for a second.

whooah!!! what was that for ??? Napahawak na lamang ako sa pisnge ko. Damn that hurts. And then she just runaway. Runaway to me.  Kyng alam mo lang how much I care for you. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yown. May pov na din si Vincent aka 1st Elder. If your confused about megumi's past maybe sa next next next update pa yun. Sorry ang daming grammatical errors. :(

Short Update. BTW Happy 10 k . I hope you read it :)

reaction?

dedication?