No longer gone

Minho pov
It's coming today! I asked Alby for a day off so I could read the letter for sky. I don't know if it's coming up but "man" can dream. I was talking to newt about running into a griever when the box went off. I bolted mid sentence to the box. The wind blowing through my hair. More than likely messing it up. I don't care. Yes you heard right. I queen of sass Minho, the GLADER with the best hair doesn't care at the moment.

When I finally got there everyone was just now starting to make their way over. Come on people step it up!  I wanted to yell. Sky was still asleep.        I opened the gate and plopped down. There was no greenie till two more weeks. I scanned the boxes and saw nothing I was disappointed. But then I saw it. A file.

I bolted to that corner and picked it up. I sat in the corner.
"What does it bloody say?" Newt yelled.
"Let me read it aloud." I answered.
"Dear gladers.
We agree to let GLADER sky know about her parents. Considering her age and being the only girl. We will be lenient on this request we hope you find what your looking for.
-wicked Is good-
I stopped. Beneath the note was a personal file.
"No GLADER is aloud to tell sky anything! I will tell her no matter the news. If you do you'll be sleeping with the grievers!" I threatened. Then hesitated then read.
Name:Alexia former
Parents: Timothy and rosa former
Husband: Phillip former.
Children: skylar, John, and Beth.
Eye: blue Deep eyes
Hair: platinum blonde
Birthdate: October 10,1980
Age: 24 would be now
Other: she fought a lot. Was head strong. Mesmerizing eyes. Loved water. John, her son, died at 2 years of age, by cancer. Beth, her daughter, died at age of 10, from house fire. Phillip, her husband, age 36, died of car accident. And finally skylar. Sky was sent into the maze. She is subject a-43 the peacemaker.
Alexia former: deceased.

My heart stopped at the last words. Deceased. It came over my mind at a rapid pace. I stood up shakily.
"Don't...tell sky or grievers for you." I answered voice shaking. I got out and went into the deadheads.