Sprinkles the Unicorn and Chip the Pig

Credit goes to  swagkool1

I have a friend named Jeff Michaelis. He's a crazy person, but I'm still friends with him. Me and him go way back, we went to the same school but different classes. We only have one class together and he don't sit at the same table as me, the teacher in that class is a bitch. So in that class we would make faces to each other, then get called out for making faces. We both watch Black Butler so we like to put our hand over our eye.

Now we're hang out after school at Jeff's house, we just go on our computers and play games against each other. Most of the time Jeff wins and he doesn't make a big deal about it. But when I win I would just dance around and scream in joy. Since me and Jeff are so close, that we would talk about how we would kill people, and what we need to do to not get caught from the police. We both hated my ex-boyfriend, and we are deciding how to kill without getting caught. We came up with face mask, gloves, maybe even socks to choke him. We went back to think, I yawned, "Damn, all of this thinking is making me tired" I thought to myself. My eyes are starting to get heavy, so hard to keep them open.

Then after the long silent moment of thinking, Jeff began to tweak. I didn't think much of it. But then, Jeff screamed loud, louder that I thought he could. At this point I was staring at him wide eyed as he screamed. As soon as Jeff was done screaming, he started laughing. It started softly, then grow insanely. I was shaking like crazy at this time, he never acts like this. I slowly and shakily put my hand on Jeff's shoulder. "J-jeff, are you ok-kay?" I said. Jeff slow turned his head to me. "Who's Jeff, I'm Sprinkles the Unicorn. And Sprinkles doesn't like you calling him Jeff." Jeff said, but in a different voice. Then he put his hand around my throat and pushed me up against the wall. Jeff slow raised me up the wall. I couldn't breathe, am I going to die like this? "Call me Jeff again and me and Chip kill you." Jeff said before letting go of me and watching me gasp hard.

I wake up and jumped, I noticed that Jeff was at my feet. "Oh Jeff, I had the worst nightmare ever. It felt so real. You were in it. You were... Never mind, I don't want to think about it." I said. "That dream was so scary. Good thing it was only a dream" I thought in my head. Jeff looked down at the floor then sighed "That wasn't a dream Anna..." said Jeff.

(I forgot to say that Jeff has an eye patch)

"That wasn't a dream Anna..." said Jeff."I-I couldn't control m-myself. The insanity t-took over." I slowly moved away from Jeff, I was too shocked to say anything. The only thing I could do is stare at him. What the actual fuck, why the hell would he snap on me like that? What am I going to do? His in my way if I were to make a run for it.

Jeff reached out to me,"I'm back to normal now, you don't need to be scared now." I moved back, but I did notice that his voice is back to normal. But that could be that THING trying to bring me close to IT. "Jeff, can I g-go home?" Jeff moved back, and nodded, looking down at his hands. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door, but I kept my eyes on Jeff the whole time. Jeff looked up at me "Sorry..." Jeff said just as I was at his bedroom door.

I walked home in the dark without him, but I felt like someone was with me. Maybe Jeff was playing a game on me, were he would follow me home and scary me. I stopped under a light, then I turned around and looked around. No one. Maybe if I walked and turned around, then I'll catch him in the act. So I turned back and started walking again. I was smiling the whole time, I know I'm going to catch him, I know it. I turned around as fast as I can ever turn. Then I saw Jeff.

"What are you doing here Jeff?" I said. "I wanted to make sure you get home safe. It is dark." Said Jeff, "I didn't want you to get hurt. Remember the story about when I walked home alone in the alley. I don't want you to get hurt again."

"Ok, I'll let you walk me home, but you need to be at least 5 feet away from me." I said. I started to walk home again with Jeff behind me. I was really uncomfortable because a crazy man is behind me. I turned around every 5 minutes to check on him. The third time I turned around he was gone. "H-holy shit, he's gone." I thought. I tried not to panic and keep walking, I was almost home. Just 5 more minutes, I started to speed walk.

I was on my house block, I could see my house from here. I can see my mom waiting for me at the door. I was so happy to be home that I started running. But then I slowed down when I was in the walk-way, I remember that I don't have a mom. It's can't be a mother at the door. "Hey Anna, it's Sprinkles" Jeff was at the door, right hand covering his mouth and his left hand up like a puppet. Everytime he talked he moved his hand like it was talking.

"Oh, h-hey Jeff." Jeff's hand that was covering his mouth went behind his back, and he smiled. He softly laughed then pulled a knife out from behind his back and laughed hard. "I TOLD YOU DON'T CALL ME JEFF." He lunched at me, but I lapped to the side before he could have stabbed me. Then Jeff started crying, he fell. Goddamn it, he's my friend, I can't just let him sit there and cry while I watch. I slowly walked over to his. "Jeff? Are you ok?" Jeff looked up, he landed on his face when you fell. He got scraped on the forehead and cheek, blood dripped off his head and on the cement.

I didn't want my neighbors to think that I killed another person, so I brought him inside and cleaned his wounds. He didn't say a single word after the fell. He forehead wound still look pretty bad, I'll clean that again. I looked really close and softly tap the wound with a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide. Still looking close I tapped as soft as I could with the cotton ball. Something moved in the corner of my eye, probably Monster the doll.

Then all the sudden Jeff screamed and a knife stabbed me in the back. I coughed blood and looked at Jeff. "Thanks for cleaning me up, you didn't need to." Said Jeff, he slowly took the knife out of my back and slowly into my stomach. Jegus fuck this hurt. I can't see anymore. "Well, I'm going to let myself out the door. Jeff will be at your funeral crying his ass off like a pussy." Jeff walked out the door. The knife was still in my stomach, the pain is unbearable. I was shivering in pain, I coughed blood again. I breathed my last breath and shed one last tear before dying. "Goodbye".