Venetian Mask Massacre

The story was requested by @QueenWolfKeeper, the credit belongs to her, enjoy!!
------
In the spring of 1888, a nobleman of the queen hosted a ball to celebrate his wife's birthday. He requested that everyone dress in proper attire and bring a Venetian mask. He requested the mask to cover the whole face of women and half of men. He told in the invitation, that the ball continues until sunrise or the end of dead time. The invited found this odd for a successful nobleman to make it so late, but decided to go anyway.

As the guests began to arrive, the Nobel began the entertainment, which in this case; lovely piano music that you could easily waltz to. The ball was said to be absolutely splendid by most of the guests. The Nobel said he'd return back to the ball in a matter of minutes, and scurried upstairs when it struck 11:55. The men and women began wondering when the Nobel's wife would come down stairs and join. But, here's the thing; the Nobel didn't have a wife.

As soon as all the visitors began to panic and head for doors, the Nobel came back down stairs with a row of women who wore elegant, gold, and black dresses.

"May I now introduce you all, to your horrific deaths!" the Nobel said in a way only madmen could say, and let out a loud, maniacal laugh. The women in their white and black masks began to walk around, hands behind their backs. All of the visitors watched in horrified eyes as the women slaughtered them with knives, and their razor, shark-like teeth. Ripping them from limb to limb.

A last man, no younger than the age of twenty-five, cowered in a corner. All women allowed the Nobel to be in front of them.

"Why? Why would you do this?!" the man asked, frightened and angry.

"I am simply being kind. This is to teach you all pathetic mortals a lesson." the Nobel said, showing his true form; a demon, maybe even Satan himself, "Everyone's face is simply a mask. Only you can hide your secrets and true self from others. You all convince yourselves that you are not who you really are. Masks do you no good when I am here, young boy. For you cannot hide from me. Nothing. You have lied to yourself, your God, everyone. Now, you must pay the price."

"Who are you?!" the man asked, terrified.

"I am you. I am your demons, your sins, your nightmares, and your lies. No one knows who I am, until they pay the price. For I am the one and only. Where are your heroes now? You've masked yourself with a Venetian mask and called it yourself. It's too late to take it off now." the thing answered through a crowd of giggling women. And with that, the man lay there still and dead.