Chapter Four

"Yo! Alex! What are we doing tonight?" I shouted from the living room. He was doing something in the music room but I didn't know what. He didn't respond and I think there is something wrong. "Alex?" I said walking near to the music room and opened the door to see Alex on the floor crying hysterically. I rushed over and cooed him in my arms as he cried into my chest. "You don't need to speak, let it out," I whispered as he cried again.

Soon the sniffles started and he looked up at me with bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Do you want to talk now?" I asked softly as he shuffled and leaned into me again nodding his head. He looked like a lost little boy trying to find his parents somewhere.

"Lisa and I a-are..." He burst into tears but I knew instantly what he was going to say but I was shocked, yesterday they were laughing and talking but now it's over. Alex has never really liked any girl except for when he dated Tay Jardine out of We Are The In Crowd a while back but this was different. He kept saying how Lisa was the one but I guess it wasn't meant to be. "I went to her h-house and t-th-then I walked into the r-room and I saw her FUCKING another gu-guy. I j-just thought she was the o-one but I guess not..." He trailed off (A/N I have nothing against Lisa but I just wanted drama in)

"Alright there are plenty more fish in the sea you just need to explore more, don't worry you don't need any low life cheaters. C'mon let's go and get you changed into something more comfortable and we can watch Disney movies." I smiled and he nodded his head smiling genuinely. I got him onto his seat and I felt his arm walking out of the music room and into his bedroom.

I can tell he didn't have much strength so I stripped him into his boxers and put him into comfortable PJ's trousers and a jumper. Alex and I are very close siblings probably because we live in the same house but he taught me a lot of things when I was younger and he's my idol. When our older brother Tom died a few years ago Alex wasn't the same Alex anymore. He didn't eat, sleep or be sociable but that's when music came around during that lifetime and he wrote the song 'Lullabies' just for Tom. Alex was 13 at the time and I was 11 and it was also a bad time for me but I was with my sisters because Tom and Alex did everything together. When Tom died, we all thought to move on but never forget about Tom and soon Alex and I came inseparable ever since.

We walked downstairs and I told Alex I will buy some junk food at the shop. I told him to pick a DVD and I will be back soon. I put my ear phones in and walked out of the house to the shops.

I entered the shop and got all the junk food and paid them at the counter. "That would be 12- holy shit your Jas Gaskarth aren't you?" The guy asked excitedly. I giggled and nodded my head. "Can I please get a picture with you, I'm a big fan of the band and you're really pretty," He blushed and I giggled.

"Aw you're so cute of course," I said. He walked over to me and took his phone out as I posed kissing his cheek while he smiles brightly and he took the picture.

"Thank you so much and you don't need to pay its all me thank you again," He said.

"Aw you're so kind, tag me in that picture because I love it on twitter, bye...Marcus." I said reading his name tag and giving him a hug.

"Goodbye Jas." Aw he's so cute. He was a little younger than me probably about 18/19 years old with short brown hair and nice clear blue eyes.