Chapter Eleven

I stayed up that night watching movies and eating loads of ice cream taking the thought away but it kept finding its way back and I hate it. I can't do anything which I hate also. The boys are still sleeping but I don't know how the boys can sleep with Zack's horrible snoring. Did you know he wakes himself up because he snores too loud and sometimes chokes. (A/N True fact, I laughed so hard when I heard this)

Suddenly I heard footsteps, he's found me but how can did he got onto the bus? I felt an arm round my shoulder as I whack it away breathless moving into a corner but only realised it was Zack. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as he looked at me concerned. "Jas it's just me, who else do you think it was?" He asked huskily as my eyes connected to his body...whoa how I not missed THAT!

"Eh-my dad," I stuttered. Am I lost for words by Zack? What's happening to me I'm with Jack and he knows it and I know it!

"Ah Jas don't worry he won't get you not with the people that's helping you," He moved aside of me and let me cuddle into his nice, toned chest. Holy crap!

"I guess I'm just really scared. I had a nightmare last night," I muttered.

"I know everyone heard you, I'm so sorry that you have to go through with this..." Zack trailed off and I nodded my head. He then moved and kissed my cheek and got up.

"W-where are you going?" I stuttered.

"I'm going to bed because I am going to be up very late to live my dreams as for you, I think you need some sleep too." Zack smirked.

"C-can you stay with me?" I stammered afraid of staying alone. He thought for a minute and then walked off and I heard some noises. Soon a very sleepy Jack waddled through as he looked at me he gave me a sincere smile and hold me in his arms.

"You're coming to bed with me lovely." He said and lifted me up bridal style and placed me on my bed as he tucked me in and then coming in. I looked at Zack and gave him a wide grin as he gave me a small smile and blew a kiss as I caught it and blew one back. "Excuse me I think I should get a kiss hmm?" Jack asked smirking as I gave him a light kiss on his lips.

"Thank you now I will sleep a lot better now." I said and snuggled into him and soon I fell into a nice sleep with the man I love in his arms but all I could think about was Zack.

I need to speak to Jeffree soon!

We got to New York and its super cold during summer here probably with tonnes of smoke everywhere being such a super busy city. Everyone was up and fans were inside watching there bands. The boys were on at night again on the main stage so there having a lie in since there signing is not until 4pm and then the m&g is at 7pm and they're on stage at 9pm. As for I, I walked around going to Jeffree's tent to see he's doing a signing. Damn it! I walked over and tapped his shoulder. He turned round and smiled giving me a big hug. "I really need to talk to you urgently but you're busy so meet me at your tour bus at 5 yeah?" I said and he nodded his head worried at what I'm going to say.

Soon it was 5 and Jeffree was already in his bus and he was the only person in it for our privacy. "What's up girl?" He asked holding both of my hands. I told him my nightmare and then I was about to tell the whole Zack thing.

"Well, last night he was up and I kept looking at his toned body and he was being so nice and I never realised until now but now I have a whole new feeling inside of me and I don't know if I like him in that way or not... but I'm going out with Jack and ugh I really don't know what to do!" I said annoyed. Jeffree gave me a nice comforting hug just like Zack- See! I'm bloody obsessed.

"Darling do you want to be with Jack?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Do you want to be with Zack?" He asked again but I shook my head. I can't though he's my brother's AND boyfriend's best friend but I love Jack. Jack is completely different to Zack which is why I love him but Zack he has something that makes me want to investigate more.

"Maybe you should keep away from Zack and hang out with Jack..." He trailed off. He's totally right but what about Alex? Oh my days. This keeps getting worse and worse.

"But what about Alex?" I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"We're in New York for 2 days right? Why don't you and Jack book a hotel but I will tell Alex that you're staying at mine and Jack can say something else to him yeah?" He asked and I nodded my head vigorously giving him a massive tight hug.

"OMG JEFFREE YOU ARE A STAR! Have I ever told you how much I love you and this is why I should always come to you whenever I'm down?" I asked.

"The entire time doll." He chuckled and I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and walked out of the bus ready to find Jack. On queue, I found him next to the toilets on his phone as I walked up to him sexily strutting my stuff. He looked up and he smirked at me until our faces were inches apart.

"You know since we're here for 2 days I think we need a room for tonight just the two of us don't you think?" I spoke sexy as he nodded his head opening his mouth and closing it again.

"Great book a room and we'll be there, don't worry I will pay for it." I said smiling.

"N-no I'll pay for it anything for you my lady." He said and I teased him by giving his nose a peck. Now I need to find Alex. I walked round the place and I still couldn't find him. I went to the bus and packed my things to see Alex looking at the blank screen of the TV.

"Alex I'm going to stay at Jeffree's tonight- What's up?" I asked.

"Lisa called me and said she wants me back but I don't know what to do," He said as I rubbed his back in little circles.

"Tell her no, you are done with her and you don't want to be cheated on again. Alex, you're too nice and fall for girls instantly and there are plenty more fish in the sea alright? I will see you tomorrow okay love you." I said and he nodded his head smiling at my advice.

I found out that Jack was staying on the Sleeping with Sirens bus and Alex was oblivious of everything. He must really trust us but I feel like a fool for lying to him.

Jack and I walked into our suite and it was cute and cosy. The view was amazing looking over in New York's view. The lights glistened in the dark made it look I was in a different world. I would love to live in New York if I had the money for it though. I felt a pair of arms wrapped round my waist as he laid his chin on my shoulder looking over the view. "Its breath taking," He said and I nodded my head agreeing, it is. I turned round and smirked.

"We're alone at last," I giggled and pushed him on the bed and straddled him taking his t-shirt off with mine too. I kissed his lips hungrily and he flipped me over kissing my neck and travelling down to my jeans. I love it when the guy is dominant in a relationship it shows how protective and loved he is to his loved one and that is what Jack is doing.

"I love you." He said as I smiled widely.

"I love you too." Then the magic begins removing the thoughts of Alex finding out, my dad coming to get me and mysterious thoughts of Zack.

It was Jack and I, and I love it.