Blaze

But my brain shut off when her nails pierced my shoulders. Damn wildcat could tear me apart if I let her. Maybe I should.

Blaze had other ideas. She flipped me on my back and climbed on top of me.

Where'd she get the strength to do that? I grabbed her ass and tried to make her ride me, but she stood up, her legs spread wide, teasing my pleading cock with a fine view of her unreachable pussy.

"Want more?" Her finger dipped into her wet pink flesh.

She expected an answer? "Uh-huh."

"Get up." She grabbed my hand. "I'm not finished with you yet." She spoke loud enough for Destiny to hear through the closed door as she pushed me down on the bench. "Ready for your lap dance?"

"Fuck yeah."

She stepped between my spread legs, her hips grinding to the muffled stage music. Captivated by her smile, I could only watch while she danced for me, naked and glorious. She placed her hands on my thighs and leaned back against my chest, flipping her hair in my face as she slid down my body. She rolled over and slid back up, dragging her nipples along my heated skin. Lap dance? More like an open invitation with my name personally addressed and hand-delivered on a gleaming pussy platter.

Her tongue touched my nipple, flicking the silver hoop dangling from it.

"Don't tease me, baby." I groaned as she laughed and dragged her open mouth down the length of my cock. She turned and bent over, pressing her heart-shaped ass against my crotch and trapping my dick between her cheeks, pumping with the rhythm of the pounding music. Is she trying to kill me?

"Fuck this." I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my lap, but she squirmed free.

"No touching!"

"Are you serious?" Her thighs slippery from the first time we fucked, and she didn't want me to touch her?

She took my hands and planted each one on the bench. "Keep your hands to yourself until I say so."

"Another rule?"

"Yes." She turned her back to me and wiggled her tempting ass in my face.

Bad idea, baby. "Fuck the rules." I pulled her down onto my waiting cock.

She gasped and squealed, but she didn't try to get away. Blaze leaned back and grabbed my hand, clamping it over her breast. Then she reached between our legs and stroked my balls.

I hissed in her ear. "You're gonna kill me, woman."

Her laugh turned into a moan when my fingers found her clit. Her hand joined mine, spreading her pussy lips while I massaged that hot little nub.

"Oh God!" She writhed and twisted, squeezing my cock over and over while she came.

I turned her around and kissed her, holding her on my lap and fucking face-to-face.

She sucked my bottom lip. "I want you to come."

"Ride me." I wrapped my arms around her ass and pulled her in tight. "Kiss me." Giving her orders put me in charge. At least I could control what happened now, but tomorrow? I refused to think past the moment. All night this woman had kept me at arm's length, teasing me, imposing pointless rules. Holding the untouchable stripper goddess in this intimate position got me off.

Her lips brushed mine, but I waited. Her mouth opened, but I didn't respond. Her tongue penetrated my mouth, careful at first, then bold and demanding, fucking it like I'd fucked her pussy.

Oh God. That did it. My balls tightened and flames licked along my cock. Heat dripped from my body, melting us into each other. "Shitfire! Fuckballs!" I always swore when I came, but tonight I made up some new curse words.