Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers,

My name is Milou. 17 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. This is the first fanfic I write, so I hope I do it well. Sorry if my English is incorrect.

Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou's POV:

Buzzzz Buzzzzz Buzzzz. I wake up and the sun shines in my eyes. * wow what a beautifull day! Time for a morning run* I walk to my closet and grab my short, t-shirt and shoes. I put my clothes on and walk down stairs. No one is awake yet. Not weird because it's 6.30 am. I always wake up at 6 am for a morning run.

I grab a banana from the fruit bowl, walk to the couch and check my twitter. Wow a lot of tweets from my best friend Sara . We are crazy in love with One Direction. With Sara I can be myself: Crazy, outgoing, weird and more things that I don't show to other people. If I'm not with my family, or Sara, I'm shy, quiet and in the background.

*Oh yeah, btw I'm Lou Jansen, I live in the Netherlands. And I'm 17 years old. I follow a creative study. Graphic Design and Photography is my passion. I'm a good student, I think. My best friend is Sara , she's 17. She's at another school, but I know her since I was 8 years old. We do almost everything together.*

I log out my Twitter and start my music. I'm full of energy so this is gonna be a good run. I walk trough the forest, the local park and the small city I live in. When I run my thoughts are gone. It's wonderful to enjoy the beautiful weather, the people around me, listening to my heartbeat. It makes me relaxed. After a 60 minute morning run I'm back at my house. I walk upstairs and take a shower. When I'm done, I put my clothes on and walk down stairs. Everyone is awake, my mother, father and sister. When I walk to the kitchen they sit at the dinner table. They all look with huge smiles on their faces to me. *okay, what's going on?*

---------------------------------------------

Okay this was part 1. What do you think? :)

Feedback please! :)

Xxxxx