Part 4

Part 4

* TWO WEEKS LATER! *

Good morning.. another beautiful Saturday morning. The last two weeks were nothing special. I was a lot at home, online, and did some fun stuff with my family and Sara.

I am so excited for today! We fly at 2pm to London!  I started to pack Thursday morning, to get everything packed in time. But Sara on the other hand…. She didn’t start packing yesterday evening when I was there. I hope she is done in time. We have to leave at 12 am and it’s already 10 am.

Ringg ringgg.. “heyyy Lou!” Sara says on the other side of the line. “hey! Are you almost ready?” I ask. “uhmm yeah almost. Only some clothes and my toothbrush..” “Okay, be ready at 11.45 am, then we pick you up. “alright boss! Bye see you soon!” she says. “byee” and I hang up.

I put my last stuff in my pink suitcase. I walk down stairs. “Are you ready love? Do you have everything? My dad asks. “Yeah dad. I have everything.” I say and give him a hug. He put my suitcase and bag in the trunk. I sit down in the car and wave to my dad and sister. “byeee! See you in two weeks!” I scream out the window. My mom drive us to the airport. But first we have to pick up Sara. Tuuut Tuuut. Sara runs outside. Her father behind her with her suitcase and bag. “Heyy!” she screams. Her father put her suitcase and bag in the trunk. She takes her seat next to me and waves at her dad. And there we go, of to the airport. It’s a 45 minute drive. We have to check in at 1pm.

My mom has bring my One Direction CD. We all start singing along. When we have to stop at the traffic light, we put our windows down, put the music as loud as it can and start singing uhm screaming along! The other people look at us weird. We have so much fun until…. “uhmm Lou, are we going in the right direction.?” My mum asked. “uhmm.. * I look at the navigation, and the signs.* No…. you had to turn right.” I answer. “oh shit.. she turns around. And now we are in the right direction. After 10 minutes we finally arrive at the airport. We park the car, pack our bags and walk inside. We walk to the check in desk. “hello girls, how can I help you?” the man behind the desk ask friendly. My mother : “Hello sir, these two ladies are going to London. Here you have their papers.” She give our papers to the guy. He checks whether all is well. “You can put you suitcases right here. And here are you tickets back. You can further. Have a safe flight!” he says. “Thank you. And yeah  we hope we have a safe flight, it is your responsibility!” Sara says to the man. We say bye to my mum and walk to the departures. Quickly we grab some Starbucks and sit down on a bench. We talk a lot about the people that pass by. We see some cute boys in front of us. They smile at us. Sara waves at them. They laugh harder and wave back. *Dingdong… Attention please. Flight 195635 to London Airport is ready to board. Attention please. Flight 195635 to London Airport is ready to board.* We walk to the security. They check us for weapons or drugs.. *Yeah we are some junkies .. lol no.. just kidding*. We walk into the airplane and take our seats. After 10 minutes we take off. * It’s pretty cool, we are going to London, and our school pays for  everything. Our flight, our apartment “just 15 minutes from the university”, we stay in the apartment for 2 weeks but when I go to university next year, I’m going to live there. The city is 5 minutes by bike. So we are pretty excited* after a pretty good flight of 1 hour. We landed in LONDON BABY! We walk out the airplane to the baggage takeaway and to the taxi’s. We take a cab to our apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if there some mistakes.. My English is good... but not perfect.

Please give me some feedback!? :)

2 votes is part 5! :)

Xxxxx Milou