Chapter 5.

*Saturday.*

Louis' POV

I've forgiven Zayn, Niall and Liam. We all get along now, even with Marcel. The thing with Marcel is that he's quiet, like he's hiding something...

Marcel's POV

"Hey! Marcel!" Someone calls. I turn around to see Zayn running up towards me.

I stop and wait for him.

"Did you get Louis' text?" He asks breathing heavily. I nod and pull out my phone, unlock it and read the text again.

From: Louis :D

'Hey meet me at the little coffee shop in the middle of town @ 12:15!'

A while later Niall and Liam arrive and wait with us, them having the same text.

*8 minutes later, 12:26pm.*

The doors suddenly open and the other guys and I look up and see Louis.

"Hi sorry I'm late, little sisters." He sighs and sit down.

"No problem. So why are we here?" Zayn asks.

"Er.... Cause I need to tell you guys something." He trails off.

"What is it?" Niall questions leaning in slightly.

"Well I told you that I moved here because of family problems, well I kinda.... Lied." Everyone lets out a gasp. "Well sorta. It was family problems but it was mainly because of me..." He mumbles.

He sighs and whispers a quick 'here goes nothing'

"I'm gay..."

A/N I'm sorry it's a really short chapter but the next one should be longer.