Chapter 10.

A/N: PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE AT THE END! -Lu xoxoxoxo

Harry's POV

I open the front door to my house and pull Louis inside. I grab him by the waist and pull him impossibly closer to me. I press my lips to his, feeling the sparks and fireworks race through my body.

He pulls back with a smile on his face. I rest my head gently on his.

"Where's your mum gone?" Lou suddenly asks.

"Maybe looking for us with Zayn I guess." I shrug. "I'll text them now."

I pull my phone out of my pocket, my left arm still around Louis. I type a text one handed.

To: Mum; Zayn:

Hi found Lou we're good @ home.
-H

I press send and slide my phone back into my pocket. I look back down at Louis.

"Haz?" He asks, using my nick name.

"Yeah Boo?" I smile.

"How.... How are we gonna come out and stuff?" He looks up at me, his ocean blue eyes look bigger than normal.

"Hmmm.... I don't know. Wanna go in my room and discuss it?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nods.

We take off our shoes and I take off my jacket from Louis. I hang it up and make sure it doesn't fall down.

"Race you up stairs." Louis whispers in my ear then runs off.

I shake my head but laugh.

Oh Lou....

I run up the stairs and into my room to see Louis spread out on the bed, laying on his side, using his right arm to hold his head up and he's smirking.

"I won." He states. "What's my prize?"

I chuckle and walk over to him and place my lips on his and then pull back. Lou pouts at me. I roll my eyes playfully and climb onto the bed.

I crash my lips to his once again. My arms make my way to his waist and his travel to my curls. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I respond to straight away. Our tongues dance together, in the end I let Louis explore every single area of my mouth. We both pull back for air, breathing heavily.

"I have an idea." Louis says between breaths.

"What is it?" I ask between breaths.

He waits until his breathing is even until he speaks again.

He smirks.

Oh god..... What's going on in his brain.....

"I think we shouldn't tell the school just yet." He says.

"Why?" I question, rubbing my hands up and down his sides.

"Well we can tell your mum, your sister, my mum, my sisters, Zayn, Niam." He explains.

"Go on." I kiss his small, soft hands. I roll onto my back.

"Then I was thinking we could come out randomly one day, but you as Harry. Not Marcel." He voice trails off.

"Hmmm.... You pick my outfit and I'll pick yours?" I suggest and he nods.

"Yeah, sure." He kisses my nose.

"Oh and Boobear?" I smile pulling him closer.

"Yeah, Hazzabear?" He asks resting his head on my chest.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I ask with hope.

"I'd love to."

A/N: I needy your helpy. Right so I need ideas for future dates. You can make them as cheesy and clique as you want. You can inbox me on here,

Or my gmail:

luludirectioner4ever@gmail.com

Or via Twitter:

@LuBel1Direction

Or Tumblr:

luludirectioner4ever

Thank you guys! -Lulu! :) xoxoxoxo