•Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir• Thoreal

[First chapter. Wow. It's so bad what have I even done.]

Adrien Agreste is a model. And also your best friend, along with Nino, of course, which means that you're aloud to accompany him to his shoots.

"More water, Monsieur?"

The blond rolls his eyes, grinning as you bow with the bottle raised over your head. "Don't make a scene, (Y/n)."

"A scene?" You spin, dramatically flopping against his chest and his cheeks flame up. "I would never cause a scene. Me? Causing a scene? Unheard of! Completely-"

A throat clears and you quickly straighten, fixing Adrien's collar and dust off his shirt nonchalantly.

"Adrien Agreste?"

"(Y/n) (L/n), actua-" You pause when you meet clear blue eyes framed by dark lashes. "-lly.."

Adrien squints as you stare at the other.

"Of course, madam," A grin curves his lips. "Guillaume Collier."

"The new model," Adrien casually sticks his hand out to shake, sliding in between the two of you. "It's nice to finally meet you."

Guillaume nods, ignoring Adrien's hand and walks back set.

"He's-"

"So hot!" You tug on Adrien's arm, not noticing his frown as you watch Guillaume take off his shirt and your jaw drops. "He has an eight pack, Adrien. An eight pack."

He scoffs. "I have an eight pack," You raise an eyebrow, reaching out but he quickly bats away your hands. "N-Not here!"

You snort. "You're such a shy model."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not-"

A high pitched scream interrupts you two. A bolt of lightning strikes the ground, sending lights and racks of clothes flying.

"Are too."

Adrien takes your hand and races for cover inside the studio, just barely able to shove you through the doors before another bolt hits where you had been standing.

Not waisting anymore time, Adrien jumps over a car and pulls back his shirt, Plagg darting out in an instant.

"Plagg, transform me!"
_____

"Adrien!" You shout, panicked as your friend is no where to bee seen, all that's remaining outside is a black spot from where the lighting had landed.

The moment you step out of the building, the entrance collapse in on itself and you're left out in the open.

Thankfully, Chat Noir leaps down from a tree and offers you his signature grin. But it slips off once you hurry over to him.

"My friend," You place your hands on his shoulders and shake him. "My friend Adrien is lost and I think he may have died because he was here just a second ago youhavetofindhim."

Chat blinks, takes a second to nod and suddenly swoop you into his arms.

"Put me down," You wiggle around until you have a foot on the ground, but then a girl in silver and red flies over you and holds up a hammer. Lighting emits from it and you all but throw yourself back into Chat's arms. "Pick me up pick me up!"

"I am Thoreal!" She roars angrily. "And I am here to destroy anyone and everything!"

"I'm sure it'll be electrifying."

You scowl at Chat as he lands on extends his pole. When he reaches the top of the building, he sets you down and points at the door which leads to the stairs.

"You get to safety, and I'll find your friend. Is there anything else you'd like, miss?"

"(Y/n)!" You turn, finding Guillaume exiting the stairs door. "Look out!"

"Puny mortals," Thoreal cackles, aiming her hammer at the billboard. "Goodbye."

Lighting cracks against the beams and the whole thing groans.

"Chat," Ladybug appears, red yoyo swinging as she watches the billboard tilt. "You get (Y/n) and the other guy to safely and I'll handle Thoreal."

"Eh," You peer over Chat's shoulder at Ladybug. "How do you know my name?"

"I, uh, well- I actually- I mean- it's not important!" She shakes her head. "Just do what I said, Chat, and then come back and help me finish her off."

He nods, ready to take your hand again and pull Guillaume along by the ear, but you two are already running to the stairs, hand in hand.

Chat glares, hurrying to catch up when he looks up and sees Thoreal pointing her hammer at the two.

"(Y/n)! No!"

The lighting strikes the ground, missing its targets as they crash through the door. Chat makes it inside too, nearly sneering as you smile at Guillaume.

"You saved me."

"I did."

Anger swells in Chats chest as he walks back out onto the roof, fists clenched as he watches Ladybug battle with Thoreal.

How come it's never him that captures your attention? Not even as Chat Noir. It's always someone else. Always someone better than him.

"Bye bye petit papillon."

Chat watches bitterly as Ladybug waves at the white butterfly. She makes a face when she notices him, not bothering to hold out her fist because she knows he hadn't done anything to save the day.

Not even Ladybug, his partner, thought he's worth her time.

Chat doesn't see the black butterfly. He doesn't even hear the stairs door open.

The black bitterly hits his bell and his eyes darken.

"Chat Blanc. I can help you get the girl of your dreams. All you have to do is get Ladybug's miraculous."

Chat's lips curl. "As you wish, Hawkmoth."