•Marinette Dupain-Cheng• Frisbee

[Requests are open!]

Marinette is a klutz, no doubt about it. She's tripped over cracks, leaves, blades of grass, and even air.

When she's Ladybug, she's graceful, coordinated, and confident.

But right now, Marinette isn't in her red and black suit.

So when she and Alya get to the park near her house, it's not totally surprising when her foot catches on nothing at all and she goes barreling forward.

Right into you.

That's how you end up on your stomach, Marinette next to you on her back, and Alya standing nearby with a hand against her forehead.

"I'm so sorry," Marinette carefully climbs to her feet, glaring at the ground as she does so. "I didn't mean to trip, I'm just really clumsy and I always-"

"It's fine," You accept her outstretched hand and dust off your clothes. "Don't worry about it."

"We'll I-"

"Heads up, (Y/n)!"

You turn, jumping out in front of Marinette and snatch the frisbee that had been thrown. She watches with red cheeks as you swing your arm and toss it smoothly.

"I better head back," You say, flashing Marinette a smile. "See you around."

"B-Bye!" She waves, doesn't realize she still is until Alya grabs her wrist and drags her away.

"Nuh uh," Alya sets Marinette down on a bench and crosses her arms. "Really? (Y/n)?"

"What?"

"You like (Y/n)."

"No I do not," Marinette matches Alya's stance, eyes wandering back to you as you leap up and catch the yellow frisbee. "I mean, maybe..?"

Alya sighs. "Oh, here we go again."