Inner Demons

I jump up in a tree. I don't know how I'm going to catch Kakashi off guard.

In the tree I watch the four individuals talking amongst each other. Kakashi has his back to me. I hop from the tree to the roof of the house, since I'm not wearing shoes, no noise is made.

I crouch down on the roof and leap to Kakashi, my arms and legs wrap around his waist and I brushed up against the bell. Well, I thought it was the bell. Kakashi had used a substitution jutsu to put a log in his place.

The three ninjas were laughing at me. I shoot them a glare and then see Kakashi hop down from another tree.

"Don't mind them, Amara. They're just laughing because they've been there before. They know how hard it is."

I roll my eyes and Kakashi just keeps smiling. This is going to be way harder than I thought.

Well, looks like I've got to try again. I jump up in the trees and jump from each one, finally landing on one behind the house.

I decide to use this trick I taught myself. I built up chakra in my hand and made it spin in various directions. I jumped at Kakashi once again and used full force with my chakra, he stumbled a bit but then the ball of chakra dissapeared.

'Wh-what?" This has never happened before.

Kakashi's eyes were wide. "Amara, that's amazing! I didn't know you could do that!"

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Big deal! I mastered that three years ago!"

I glare at him and Kakashi puts a hand on my shoulder. "I haven't seen anyone else do that from our village besides the first Hokage, how'd you learn it?"

"I'm self taught. I taught myself to do all my jutsu's and techniques in my other village."

Kakashi looks even more astonished. "Wow." He looks down at my arm covers. "These are probably the reason your ball of chakra broke, if you take them off then it will be easier probably."

I folded my arms to my chest and my voice started shaking. "N-No, that's okay. I'll just do something else."

Kakashi looks confused. "You almost got a bell, though. Amara you were so close!"

Sasuke chimed in. "If you aren't going to try your hardest, what's the point of training?"

I start feeling anger build within me. Since when is he the one to give me advice?

Sakura approached me. "Here, just hand them to me, I'll hold on to them for you." She reached out for them but I quickly pulled away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed at her and jumped back, frightened.

Her voice starts shaking, "I-I'm sorry I just..."

"Yeah? Well don't!" I yell back.

Kakashi's eyes were wider than the sun. "Amara..." His voice was a mixture of sadness and worry.

I now realize how badly I've hurt him and how rude I was to Sakura. I just look around at them and mutter "I'm so sorry." through my tears and run back into the house. No one chased after me, no one would dare, I honestly think I scared them all.

I run into my bathroom, lie on the floor and bawl my eyes out. My anxiety levels were rising. I could feel an attack coming on. Oh no, it's happening. I couldn't breathe, I was shaking. I'm so scared. I can't believe I went off on them, I'm such a monster.