Betrayal

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Lila asks me, concerned.
I nod, anger welling up inside me.
"Okay, please get a hold of me if you need me." She exits.
I plan to get my stuff together and go to Sakura's, at least for the night. I gather all my stuff in a dufflebag Kakashi gave me to keep my training weapons in. I dump them all out and shove everything I own in my bag. I hear a creak at the door, my heart sinks down into my stomach.
I quickly zip up the bag and walk toward the back door, hoping not to be seen.
"Amara." Dammit. That voice still gives me chills.
"Darling, where are you going?"
I turn to him and shake with anger. "Sakura's."
He raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong? You aren't still mad are you, baby?"
That set me off. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Of course I'm mad, I'm hurt! You. Hurt. Me. Also, I'm not your damn baby, so don't call me that!"
That looked like it hurt him. He looked down at his feet, and honestly it hurt me to tell him that, but why did it? It's obvious he didn't care anyway.
"Amara, please stay with me tonight. I need you." He pleads.
I sigh and take one last jab at him before storming out the door with my things. "Why don't you invite that Bimbo you were kissing earlier over?"
His eyes were wide. "Amara!"
I slam the door in his stupid face.
Seriously, screw him.
I walk to Sakura's, crying, hysterically. I can't help but feel bad for hurting him, I don't know why. I guess I do love him, even if he doesn't love me.