few days later

Few days later:

(no ones pov)

The whole house was packed and ready to go. Only Roc and Rocs dad knew the reason why they were moving.. But little did they know boss knew exactly what was happening and had a whole plan thought up..

::Jess Pov::

Wow this is the first time I'm leaving this house... Well this neighborhood.. New Things are so cool.... But I'll miss this neighborhood because i grew up here...

On top of that my dad is letting me color my hair... OMG Yess i always wanted to but of course they always said no... I wonder why know.. BUT I'm getting it A really light Red... Its going to be so cute.... I can't wait..

But that's not all.... My dad is giving me a shopping spree... And i love shopping.. I love shopping so much that its listed as one of my hobbies... Lets just say I'm a shopaholic....

Welp todays Moving day...

Yayyyy!!!!

Everybody was packed and ready to go... Everyone was in the car and waiting on me...

Jess: ALL BE OUT IN A MINUTE

Ok so i went to use the bathroom... All the furniture was already sent to the new house so we just needed to drive to it... It was getting dark and there weren't any lights on so i walked downstairs... Were i heard noises...

Jess: Hellooo... Roc is that's u it isn't funny

???:Trust me... I'm not roc

And then i blacked out