Chapter 4

I sighed, setting down the picture. Turning into my living room, I sat down on the couch and just laid there in silence. Thinking about all the good memories we had in this exact room.

Movie nights, parties, food fights. Yes food fights, I have some wild friends. I don't mind though, it made some amazing memories.

*memory*

"Who wants popcorn?" I call out to everyone in the living room. Tonight we were having a movie night.

Everyone was here. Calum, Michael, Luke along with his girlfriend, and of course, Alli.

Right now I was in the kitchen making popcorn, as Alli requested. I had no intentions of getting up from my comfortable spot on the couch, but her smile is so hard to resist.

"Me!" All of them yell. I laugh as I put popcorn in three different bowls. One for Ali and I, one for Luke and his girlfriend named Mariah and one for Michael and Calum.

Somehow I managed to balance them all in my hands and went back into the living room. Alli immediately grabbed the bowl from my grip, nearly making me spill the others all over Mariah.

She giggled as I stumbled to hold them up.

"Good one Alli." I said sarcastically, handing a bowl to Mariah and then one to Calum.

"Wow Michael, I feel like we're suppose to be the two gay lovers." Calum said, wrapping his arm jokingly around Michaels waist.

The rest of us found it so funny, especially Luke who was rolling on the floor laughing. Mariah patted his back telling him to get up so we could continue the movie.

After the laughing died down, I took my usual seat next to Alli. God she was gorgeous, even in her lazy day clothes. Her hair was pulled up, a few stray hairs framing her face, her smile still showing as she looked at me.

"What are you looking at? Play the movie already!" She said impatiently, but sweetly. At this point I was embarrassed because everyone else noticed me staring at her. I couldn't help myself.

The movie title 'Paranormal Activity 4' showed up on the television screen making Calum sarcastically tap on Michaels shoulder to show his excitement. Those two are something else.

"I haven't seen this one yet." Alli whispered to me.

"We'll I'm glad ill be experiencing it with you then." I smiled smugly at her. She had a blanket draped around her as she leaned her body onto my side. I loved when she did that, I felt so secure around her.

Throughout the movie, I noticed Mariah slowly slipping into a deep sleep with her head falling onto Lukes shoulder, making him jump slightly. A small laugh escaped my lips.

Michael and Calum had there faces glued to the tv, as if in a trance. Alli had her head resting in my lap while her hands were tucked beneath her head. I knew she was still wide awake because she would constantly jump.

After a while Luke decided to take Mariah back to his house to let her sleep, she's had a long day.

"See ya later guys." He called out to us. Mariah was slumped over on his back since she refused to go unless he gave her a piggyback ride. Smart girl.

The movie finally came to an end. I couldn't really focus on it with Alli sprawled out across me. I'm not complaining.

"Can I just sleep on the couches tonight?" Michael said, throwing a pillow at me and missing Allis face by inches. Her quick intake of breath showed that it startled her.

"Me too!" Calum yelled.

"Yeah sure. Calum just stop yelling its nearly 2am." I said complaining.

"Fine." He said sadly, that boy is always so loud.

"What about me?" Alli smiled, looking up at me.

"Of course, you'll have to sleep upstairs with me because there's only two couches down her." Thank god.

"Carry me, I'm too lazy." She said, throwing up her arms.

"Ugh fine." I said jokingly, picking her up effortlessly and heading for the stairs.

"Night guys." I called to Calum and Michael who were putting blankets on the couches.

"Night Ash. Night Alli."

"Goodnight." She said quietly as I walked up the steps and into my room.

I placed her carefully under the covers, her eyelids were dropping heavily. I knew she was tired.

"Goodnight Ashton." She said sweetly just before I fell asleep beside her.

"Goodnight." I said. It took all my energy just to lean over and kiss her cheek. But it was worth it.

I'd do anything to do that again.

*end of memory*

~~~~~~~~

Comment if I should continue :)