DEFENCE

We build walls before we have to. We hide before being searched for. We lie before we are asked the truth. We fall before we trip. Am writing this before I need to. We do countless things before we need to. If I go on with this list I'd be going on without being asked to. It's called defence. Your flight or fight mode. It's happening right now, whichever country you are right now (knowimg that we Wattpaders are all of different nations but are all for one, love you guys for that ), your fellow civilians are recruiting defence soldiers for wars we never want but are ready to fight.

Enough with events of the world that I don't know so well, am even boring myself. But if there's something am sure of is that the human nature is a hard to crack program. Nevermind countless attempts of psychology, Bills Gate is no expectation even with his intelligence of magnitude. It's unable to open up to anyone, I honestly don't trust my own family, least of all my friends. Am staying on the safe side, I don't want the wow factor in my life, double check your acquaintances, you never know. A being is a double calculating pest sometimes, and that might as well include me. We are turned to stone beings who would rather interact with others "Wattpadily" in this manner, this people aren't able to hurt us, only by not liking our works of course. I'd rather express myself in this manner. Entertain my thoughts through great works by "Rainbowbrook" to meantion the tip of the iceberg. It's a safe place here in "Wattsville", my defence.