Chapter 4

Alex's POV~

Do you ever get so excited for the day that you set about four alarms so you wake up in time? Do you ever get so excited that you wake up before all of them? Yes? No? Well, I did. Its 6:00am and the game starts at 5:00pm.

I can't go back to sleep so I might aswell do something. I got up and made my way over to the bathroom down the hall. I walked past my dad's room and heard snoring. He should get that checked out, he sounds like a walrus with, like I don't know, pudding in its throat. Once I'm in the bathroom I look in the mirror and I kid you not I almost screamed.

Let's face it not everyone looks good in the morning so this was a common reaction. After I got over the shock of my face looking like this, I carried on with my morning routine. You know use the toilet, wash my hands, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I was debating on taking a shower but I have this fear of taking showers in the early morning or late at night so I think I'm gonna wait until later.

I make my way back to my room and just play on my phone. Jessica isn't up yet so I have nothing to do. UGH, I hate waking up early.

TIME SKIP~

I ended up texting Jess at 9:00 because after so long of just looking at pictures, playing games and just listening to your dad snore it gets kinda boring. She text me back saying that she'll be here at 11:00. Its 10:45. I ended up taking a shower about and hour ago.

I heard a knock at the door and I'm not gonna lie it scared me. A made my way down stairs and looked through the peep hole. I saw it was her and opened the door.

"Hey." Is all she said before she walked past me but stopped half way to my room and turned around. "Is your dad home?" she whispered harshly. "Yeah," I said casually. She nod her head and made her way over to my room.

She couldn't help but chuckle when we walked past my dad's room. I really should tell him to get that snoring checked out.

"I already know what you should wear so talk to me," she pretty much demanded. My stomach started growling. And she started laughing at me. "Would you like to continue this over breakfast?" I said in a fake British accent. "Yeah, I'm hungry too," she stated.

We went over to the kitchen and I got out some cereal and she gave me the 'are you seriously not making me a hot meal' look. I ignored her and continued to poor myself some cereal. She got over that I wasn't making her steak and eggs and ate some fruit loops.

TIME SKIP~

"You my friend, are going to be wearing these skinny jeans," she pulls out my dark wash skinnies,"and this shirt," she grabbed my light lavender sweater. I took the clothes from her and made my way and changed in the bathroom.(My dad left for work an hour ago.)

Before I walked out I looked in the mirror. It was a simple, but nice outfit, we're just going out to a football game so this should be good.

I walked out of the bathroom and Jess gave me a thumbs up. I put on some socks then slipped on my plain black convers. I didn't do anything to my hair because it looked naturally fluffy.

"Should I wear make up?" I ask. "Doesn't matter if you are keep it light, okay Alex?" I nod my head in understanding. I stalk over to my little vanity and put on light eyeshadow, some eyeliner, mascara, and just some ChapStick.

"Okay let's go," she exclaims as she starts walking away to my bedroom door to leave. But I don't move.

I look at Jessica and she looks back. This is another thing I love about her, I don't even have to say anything and she knows how I'm feeling.

I'm scared.

She comes up to wrap her arms around me and rubs my back in a comforting way.

That's all I needed, that's all I ever need.

"Okay, let's go," I say.

We make our way over to her car and jump in. As soon as we're in she turns on the radio and I feel so much better as Riptide by Vance Joy (I hope I spelled right) plays as we make the short trip to the Football field.

Once we park we get out of the car and walk towards the bleachers. As we walk by we saw some guys glancing our way. Some in confusion others in amusement.

They don't bother me, if anything the fuel me. Usually people would feel bad for me when someone is being negative towards me, but I'm completely fine with it. I like the reactions from strangers. Its always entertaining, and in some cases amazing. Good or bad.

We got there a little early because the game didnt start yet. I saw Tony over in the parking lot that wasn't that far from the seating area it looked like there was stuff all over his face I almost didn't recognize him. He looked right at me and started running. Toward the bleachers.

I was confused for a moment but then I felt this feeling hit me hard. Like I needed to get to him. And soon. I shot out of my seat and ran. Jessica was shouting at me asking were I was going because the game was gonna start. But she saw who I was running to and shut her mouth.

Right when I was out of the arena he grabbed me and held me.He had face paint on himself but I didn't care at the moment. I wrapped my arms around him and held on for life because that's what it felt like I should be doing.

He lifted his hands and held my face, he crouched down being that he was a foot taller than me. Then he kissed my forehead, he kissed me! He didn't stop there oh no, then he kissed the top of my head, then the side of my head, then both cheeks. He stopped right before he kissed my lips and said something that made me tear up, he said,"I love you so much, Alex. Please be my boyfriend." Then he kissed my lips and it felt like the very definition of magic. It was a lingering peck but before he pulled away I did and he made this rumbling sound that gave me chills.

I looked him in the eyes and said,"Yes I'll be your boyfriend." Then I smashed my lips to his not caring that I'm probably messing up the intricate line work on his face. And at that moment I felt complete.

Then I heard a camera click and backed up and looked at the person taking a picture. Tony started doing that rumbling thing again and it made me blush.

I look to see no other than Jess her self. Smiling like a proud mother at her child. At that I started crying.

~

1316 WORDS!!! THERE AN UPDATE! BE satisfied. I woke up at 5:30am and started writing this THEN I WENT BACK TO SLEEP AND CONTINUED WRITING and finished it today. BE HAPPY. I feel like I'll do the ask character thing soon and you can ask me questions if you want too. I post it after a few chapters thought so saw your questions for later. Thanks for calling me a bitch and telling me to update @SmonsterTIME ( there was a little bit of sarcasm there sorry)