Chapter 6

ANTHONY POV

I started freaking out! One minute he kisses me and says that he'll be my boyfriend(which honestly made me the happiest person alive!). And now he just started crying. It must have been because his friend took a picture of us. Upon thinking this my anger immediately turned towards her. But I knew I had to take care of Alex first.

"What's wrong? Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" I just started frantically asking questions hoping one of them will be answered.

He started laughing through his tears. I honestly don't know what's happening right now. He wiped his tears looked at me.

"I'm fine. I'm good" he started chuckling. "I'm great!" Now he was laughing and I started getting sick because i thought that he was laughing at me.

He was finally done laughing. Alex then wrapped his arms on around my shoulders and it was kinda weird because he was shorter than me but adorable nonetheless.

"Yea I feel great" he sighed contently, leaning into me. I smiled fondly, still not 100% sure what's wrong. That's when I remember that his friend was still standing there smiling like an idiot.

I opened my mouth to say something to her but Alex started walking towards her. He leaned over her shoulder and asked to see the picture. I was shocked because that's the whole reason I thought he was crying.

I seriously don't know why he was crying but I'll ask him later.

Alex looked over at me from his friend's shoulder and motioned for my to walk over to them, so I made my way over there. Alex look up at me and smiled. I swear I could feel my heart melting, like ice cream on a hot day. He grabbed her phone and turned it towards me, "Jess took pictures of us" he said while still smiling.

I looked at it and it was amazing, her phone takes really good pictures, like dang what type of phone is this? Where can I get one? But back to the picture. It was so cute we were both embracing each other Alex had slight tears in his eyes, I had the dopiest smile on my face ever. Like could I have been cheesing any harder? Probably not.

I finally realized just how quiet it was in the stadium. I looked around and everyone was holding their breath, they looked at me I utter shock. Some weren't looking at me, they were looking at Alex. The faces they were making at him pissed me off, everyone looked at him like he punched a cat and threw a puppy.

IS THIS WHY HE WAS CRYING?! The rage was building up and I literally bared my teeth and growled at any and everyone looking at him like that. I don't even care that someone probably shit themselves!

I glance over at Alex and he looks a little taken back but not scared in the least which honestly relives me and my wolf to no end.

I sense my Beta, Tyler, coming towards me and turn around. "Tony I know you're excited that you found your mate. And I know you don't want everyone freaking out when you lose your cool and let Malakai out. So please I'm gonna need you to calm down" He whispers slowly and quietly but enough for only me to hear.

I take a deep breath and try to think rationally. They were probably just surprised that we had some major PDA going on. And they were probably grossed out because some people think it gross to act like that in public. Yeah, that's it. I was just over thinking things. I look at Tyler. "I'm good now" I say and his shoulders drop in relief. "The game is about to start so you better hurry up" I nod knowing that I should be on my way to the locker room by now.

I watch Tyler turn and walk away. But he stops and turns back around to face me. He starts smiling and whispers just loud enough for me to here "I'm really happy for you Tony. You're both gonna make this pack great." And then he leaves.