EIGHT - All Of You Shut It!

NEW CHAPTER!!!!! YAY!!! Sorry if it's a little crowded but i'm trying to get every aspect of what's going on for each main character! XD

Pic of Jamie >

song >

Vote, comment, ENJOY!

Tom's P.O.V

“Night everyone,” Ellie called, walking past us all lounging around outside drying off.

“Night!” everyone called after her.

“Night everyone,” Mike said, following Ellie but going into his own room.

“Night!” everyone called. The same thing went on for everyone until we were all in our beds, lights out but still talking.

“So Lee, you and Josh huh?” I said from the top bunk direction. Soul was on the single bed, Lee beneath me on the bunk.

“It’s too early to tell,” Lee whispered gently. I laughed.

“Are you kidding? You two can’t get enough of each other,” Soul blurted.

“Might want to lock the bedroom door then,” I advised suggestively.

“Good idea,” Soul said but didn’t actually get up and do it.

“Shut up!” Lee hissed.

“Lee I’m happy for you,” I said.

“Me too,” Soul added.

“I’m happy for you and Abbey, Soul,” Lee said. I blushed and was thankful no one could see me.

“Oh yeah, you two are right into it,” I fake chuckled, I was hurting.

“What about you and Jamie huh?” Lee said to me.

“Hey I only met Jamie today. You’ve known Josh for ages Lee. And you’ve known Abbey for a while too Soul. So you two shut it!” I defended, only Lee knew I wasn't interested in girls.

“All of you shut it!” Ellie called from outside our door.

“Don’t spoil the fun,” Mike hissed at her, also outside the door.

“They can hear you Mike,” Jamie said with them.

“Can I join?” Josh asked, louder than all of them.

“Why don’t we go in there then?” Abbey asked.

“You just want to see Soul,” Mike accused her. Soul got up and opened the door on them.

“Get in here,” he said to them all.

In the end we all moved everyone’s mattresses into our room and sat up talking all night. I think I dozed off at about 5:00AM. When I woke Ellie and Mike were missing, the others were asleep still. I noted that Josh was sleeping in Lee’s bed and Abbey was in Soul's. I got up and as quietly as possible headed out into the kitchen. The microwave told me it was 10AM.

I bit my bottom lip and decided to go wake the others. I’m not a very considerate person, as you might have noticed. So what I did was get the pressure horn from the bus and let it rip in the bedroom. Everyone jolted awake immediately and tried to cover their ears. Angry faces turned to me.

“Butt head,” Soul growled over to me.

“What’s the big idea?” Jamie groaned, rubbing her eyes.