THIRTEEN - I'm Losing Him?

YAY another chapter! finally... i know i know! but if i say i love you will it make up for it?

Enjoy?

vote and comment for more if you're shocked by the ending!!!!!!

Soul's P.O.V

“Baby relax, everything will be okay,” Tom whispered to Mike, but it echoed in the long hollow hallway. I was leaning against the wall with my ankles crossed and my hands in my pockets while Tom and Mike both sat on the floor by the door. Mike's face was red and his fists were clenched, he hadn't let Tom's being beaten go and went straight to the principal. Unfortunately Tom suffered no permanent damage and didn't post a personal complaint so the teachers couldn't do anything except place them in detention for using physical violence on school grounds. And like we'd all expected, Mike didn't take their easy escape very well. He was currently holding a grudge against his own boyfriend for not serving justice for dinner.

“Mike, don't okay?” I said sternly to him. He flicked his gaze up from the floor to my face and glared.

“What if it had of been Abbey?” he asked me darkly. I gulped at the horrible mental image and shoved it away.

“Then I would respect your way of handling it. It'd be her situation, not mine, and it'd be up to her what she wants done” I lied convincingly. Truth was, if it had of been Abbey who'd gotten hurt, all hell would have broken loose. Mike was doing very well to contain himself. Looks like Tom was really learning to tame him.

“Exactly,” Tom smirked at me, he knew I was lying but was amused at my defence. Mike looked up at we sceptically and seemed to decide not to bother arguing.

“Whatever,” he muttered and looked down the empty hall. The door to the principals office opened and the balding wiry chubby man with glasses peeked out.

“The boys aren't pressing punishment against Mike, luckily for you,” he scolded down at Mike. Tom smiled but Mike just groaned and got to his feet.

“So I can go then?” he grumbled.

“Yes, but I'd watch myself if I were you. You're skating on very thin ice young man,” the principal advised. Mike rolled his eyes and grabbed Tom's elbow, then dragged him down the hall. I nodded to the principal, who nodded back, and went after them.

Lee's P.O.V

“But that's pretty scary right? I mean, having a whole bunch of boys come beat you up for being gay,” I frowned at my boyfriend.

“Yeah, which is why from now on when we're in public I'm not leaving your sight,” he said back to me, tightening his arms around me. I bit my lower lip and looked away across the school yard.

“It makes me sick,” Mike hissed, throwing a pile of yanked out grass at the ground and sneering.

“Me too, we should beat them up,” Jamie agreed, throwing her fist in the air triumphantly.

“Shush, we can't do that,” Ellie hushed her girlfriend.

“Why not? There's more of us than them,” Jamie frowned thoughtfully.