[Aoba Johsai] Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Tooru Oikawa

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Like • Comment Share 58 minutes ago  

Hajime Iwaizumi: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF FREAKING SUMMER! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BUILD A FREAKING SNOWMAN?!

56 minutes ago Like • 4 people like this

Tooru Oikawa: Iwa-chan~ (-  3  -) *pouts* I'm not some child. You didn't have to emphasize that.

55 minutes ago Like •

Hajime Iwaizumi: I HAD TO! You want us to build a SNOWman in the middle of SUMMER! 

54 minutes ago Like •

Issei Matsukawa: He's insane.

51 minutes ago Like •

Shigeru Yahaba: Should we take him to the hospital?

50 minutes ago Like •

Tooru Oikawa: I just wanted you guys to notice me (T ^ T) 

48 minutes ago Like •

Kentaro Kyotani: Isn't it supposed to be a kouhai who asks for the attention of a senpai?

47 minutes ago Like •

Yutaro Kindaichi: That situation sounds really familiar.

46 minutes ago Like •

Tobio Kageyama: Oikawa-san, if I build a snowman with you, will you teach me how to serve?

45 minutes ago Like •

Tooru Oikawa: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING COMMENTING IN MY STATUS?!

44 minutes ago Like •

Hajime Iwaizumi: Shittykawa, EVERYONE can see your status. It's in 'Public' for goodness sake. 

43 minutes ago Like •

---

The series of 'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?' is inspired once again from kurodokidoki1110's Kuroko no Facebook. You could check it out if you also like Kuroko's Basketball.

Haikyuu!! on Facebookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें