[Karasuno] Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Tobio Kageyama

Do you wanna build a pork bun man?

Like • Comment Share 46 minutes ago  

Ryunosuke Tanaka: Isn't it supposed to be snowman?

45 minutes ago Like

Tobio Kageyama: Well, it's in the middle of summer and there's no snow. There are lots of pork bun at Ukai-san's place and the supply is always there.

42 minutes ago Like

Shoyo Hinata: Kageyama's right. Natsu and I found those statuses weird. It is summer. Ne, Kageyama, I'll go help you out with the pork bun man. (^ - ^)

40 minutes ago Like

Yu Nishinoya: That makes sense. Make sure he's going to be tasty.

39 minutes ago Like

Yu Nishinoya: Oh wait, that looks and sounds wrong. (0_0)

38 minutes ago Like

Tobio Kageyama: Nishinoya-senpai, would you like to taste him when we are done? Hinata and I can invite you over. He'll be the most delicious thing you'll ever taste even if it was me and Hinata who made him.

35 minutes ago Like

Shoyo Hinata: What do you mean even IF it was you and I who made him?! Is there something wrong with me doing it with you?!

33 minutes ago Like

Kei Tsukishima: What the hell did I just read?

32 minutes ago Like

Tetsurou Kuroo: LMAO, didn't know Karasuno's setter and shrimpy are doing that. 

30 minutes ago Like •

30 minutes ago Like

Hitoka Yachi: Is there something wrong with Hinata-kun and Kageyama-kun making a pork bun man?

29 minutes ago Like

Koshi Sugawara: YOU VILE CREATURES, DELETE YOUR COMMENTS BEFORE YOU CONTAMINATE MY CHILDREN'S PURITY AND INNOCENCE.

28 minutes ago Like

Asahi Azumane: Yup, definitely a team mom.

25 minutes ago Like

===

Poor Yachi </3 crowded with such foul and vile men xD Bwahahahahahahaa