7. Over

Bri's P.O.V

Troy and Gabi walked in while Troy was giving everyone compliments and Gabi was telling everyone good morning. I was at the card swiper thing and Troy and Gabi came over. I swiped my card then Troy and Gabi.

I heard Kelsi playing music but I knew that Troy and Gabi would go check it out. After all it's probably for them two anyway.

After a while of listening to Troy and Gabriella singing, me Taylor and Martha were the first ones to walk in.

Wildcats:
Na, na, na, na (oh yeah)
Na, na, na, na, na (oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Na, na, na, na, na

All:
You are the music in me
Na,na, na, na (oh, yeah)
Na, na, na, na, na (oh, yeah)
Na, na, na, na

You are the music in me
When I hear my favorite song (favorite song)
I know that we belong (we belong)
You are the music in me (Troy: yeah)
It's living in all of us
It's brought us here because
You are the music in me.

Na, na, na, na, na (oh, yeah)
Na, na, na, na

You are the music in me

Troy:
Yeah.

"Yeah! Whoo!" Everyone started cheering.

"Oh, I love that song!" Gabriella said happily to Kelsi

"Great job, Kels." Troy told her

"Ooh, I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?" Taylor asked Troy

Troy looked at Gabi and she nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Maybe we can work this out, but only...if we're all in this together!" Troy said to everyone

"This is going to be fantastic!" Kelsi exclaimed "I'm going to coordinate rehearsal to coincide with all of our schedules..."

Third person P.O.V

Little did the wildcats know that Brianna's boyfriend was listening in on everything to report it back to his sister.

"Golden throat, this is jazz square. We may have trouble." Ryan said through a radio then headed to the spa where she was.

🏀

"Now, it's an amazing song, but Kelsi didn't write it for us." Ryan told Sharpay then greeted his mom.

"Seaweed scrub darling?" Ryan and Sharpay's mom asked him.

"Maybe later." Ryan replied to his mom

"Ryan..." His twin sister started "it might be wonderful if Troy participates in our talent show."

"What?" Ryan asked his twin confused "if Troy sings with Gabriella then our whole show is going to be 'The Troy and Gabriella show'"

"I'm not certain Gabriella is ideally suited to help Troy realize his full potential at Lava Springs." Sharpay told her brother then started talking to their mom. "Mommy, what time is daddy gonna be here?"

"We tee off at noon." Sharpay's mom replied "join us."

Sharpay answered with a smirk on her face "Love To."