13. Secrets

Bri's P.O.V

I was sitting on the lifeguard rock, it's so lonely without Gabi here. I just wish everyone would just give Sharpay a lesson. She needs it terribly.

The entire 'No talent show' thing is way out of line. Her brother has worked his butt off to get us where we need to be for the show and now it's canceled for all us staff members.

My thoughts were cut off when I seen Troy stormed by and head towards the golf course but instead of heading in the golf course, he went behind the building.

I Shrugged to myself and stood up from the rock. It was now my lunch break. I headed into the kitchen where Zeke and a few other people put stuff on my plate. I thanked them then sat next to Kelsi.

"I just seen Troy storm off, what was that about?" I asked sitting beside her and started eating.

"I think because Sharpay said we couldn't be in the show." Kelsi answered looking at me from the notepad she was writing on.

"Do you really think Troy wants to do the show with Sharpay?" I asked her.

She shrugged and gave me a blank look, "I don't know."

***

I was now back on the lifeguard rock and after I talked to Kelsi. I also got to talk to Chad and Jason who tried to help me figure out some answers.

I jumped when I heard a scream that sounded like Sharpay's.

"Are you okay up there?" I head my boyfriends voice ask.

"Yeah, your sister just screams loud." I responded, he climbed up here and sat next to me.

"Yeah, well I've lived with that scream my whole life. It started when she was at least five if not sooner." He told me as he grabbed my hand.

The pool was starting to loose all the people because the talent show tonight. There was no one in the pool. Everyone was rather drying off or had already left.

"Are you okay?" I asked Ryan as I laid my head on his shoulder. I could tell he was hiding something, I just wanna know what it is.

"Yeah, why?" He asked me as I starting dangling my feet off the rock as everyone left.

"Because, you act like your hiding something." I told him taking my head off his shoulder to look at him.

"Maybe I am." He answered, I was about to question about what it is but he stopped me. "I can't tell you what, you'll just have to wait until tonight."

"Does it have something to do with the talent show?" I asked him. If that's what it is, then I want no part in it.

"Yeah, kind of." He replied, I gave him a look. He just shot me a smile and got up.

I scoffed as he left and headed towards the talent show set up. I decided to go change and go to the kitchen with everyone. Let's hope no one sneaks a swim.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

A/N: I know this chapter may have been a little short but the next chapter is the Talent show. Anyway, hope you enjoy!