Chapter One

A/N: this is the chapter I posted in the Paid Girlfriend Outtakes. I changed a few things but nothing I doubt you would notice. This story is just for fun! And practically writes itself unlike SDN. The next chapter is new.

Chapter one.

"The study of the human brain can be...difficult."

That's not the only thing that's difficult. I stuck the end of my pen in my mouth and watched as my professer's arms flexed every time he lifted his hands up to point at the picture of the brain he put on the PowerPoint. I always had a hard time listening to lectures, especially in this particular class, so everyday I thanked my lucky stars I loved to read a lot.

"We all think differently on things and we all have opinions but who starts these arguments?" Professor Brown grabbed a marker and started squiggling whatever on the huge white board that took up the whole north wall. I was too busy ogling his ass in his black slacks to pay attention to what he was writing.

Professor Terrance Brown was a fine piece of male specimen. He was as tall as a building, at least two heads above me, and built like a rock. His black hair reminded me of Russel Wilson's, the football player, and was so shiny it rivaled the polished shoes on his promising large feet. His skin was the color of the chocolate he constantly ate and his eyes were a light brown, though they seemed to change color every time I saw him, almost darkening.

I couldn't count on my hand how many times I've pictured that head of hair bobbing between my legs. Or how many times I've pleasured myself to fantasies of Professor Brown just...taking me. I sighed quietly, lost in my inner thoughts.

"Ms. Coleman, would you be so kind as to repeat what I just said?"

I snapped out of my daydream to meet Professor Brown's angry glare.

Too bad he hates me.

I blushed, thankful no one could see it, and smiled apologetically. "Sorry Professor," I mumbled sheepishly. Something flashed in his dark eyes before he moved on, resuming his lecture. I exhaled in relief when everyone's attention diverted from me.

I didn't get it. Sure I was caught daydreaming more than listening but it wasn't like I was failing. I maintain a 4.0 thank you very much and I always turned my homework in on time yet the man looked like he was ready to blow up every time he looked at me.

I huffed quietly, twirling my pen between my fingers.

Thankfully the last hour flew by and I eagerly jumped out of my seat and gathered my things, but low and behold, Professor Brown singled me out and requested that I stay after. I narrowed my eyes at a redhead who had the guts to snicker at me. What is this? High school?

Brown was lucky my next class wasn't until this evening otherwise I would be sprinting to make it on time.

I slowly made my way towards his desk where he was talking to another student about today's lesson. He was patient as he answered all Matt's questions but something was irking him because I could see a little vein throbbing near his temple.

I bit my lip as I shivered and Professor Brown's whole body seemed to tense up.

I caught the end of what Matt was saying as I got closer.

"...and all. But today's lesson was really interesting professor. Have a great weekend."

"You too Mr. O'Brian."

"Bye Monica," Matt grinned at me, his eyes trailing up and down my body as he passed me.

I rolled my eyes and called over my shoulder, "see ya around Matt." I moved my psychology textbook to my other arm as I turned to greet my sour professor. I jumped when I found him glaring at me but he immediately shifted his eyes to his laptop screen.

Professor Brown [prequel to The Paid Girlfriend]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें