Chapter Four

I groaned as I patted at my neck with concealer, wishing the hickey Terrance left on my neck would just disappear. I checked my watch and decided to just wear my crop top polo shirt. It was solid red with a collar that would hide my neck for sure. I paired it with some loose khaki shorts that stopped mid thigh and my doc martens and started my journey to campus, mentally checking off everything I needed to get done for the day.
Today I had psychology and my mind was going haywire at the thought of having to be in the same room as Professor Brown after all that we've done together. Last night he had me bent over his desk while he pounded into my pussy, determined to make sure I never forgot who he was and who I belonged to. His desperation for me filled my stomach into butterflies, baffled that a man like him would ever lose control over me.
I hope he isn't too aloof. My poor heart wouldn't be able to handle it. Also I probably wouldn't be able to not look at him with a goofy smile on my face. With how rapid my feelings for him were growing I should be worried about getting hurt, but I was too giddy with the knowledge that I had him wrapped around my finger to really be careful right now.
I finally made it to class, a tad bit too early since the lecture room was empty except for one other student, TJ, one of the local stoners.
"Hey Monica," he nodded his head at me.
"Hi," I sighed, plopping down in the seat next to him. "You're early, for once."
He rolled his eyes. "All of the professors have me on probation so one more tardy and my college days are over."
"Yikes, 'cause of your scholarship?"
"Yep," he huffed. "How's life been Moni? I haven't seen you around lately. We're having a kickback this Friday if you wanna swing by."
I wrinkled my nose. "Parties aren't really my scene."
TJ scoffed. "You kidding me? You'll be the life of the party. Just stop by to say hi to everyone and then you can bounce. The whole point of college is to make connections for the outside world."
I rolled my eyes. "It's not that serious." TJ's so dramatic.
"Well don't come crying to me when you're up against someone else for a job and boss goes, 'hey, weren't you that kid who did a keg stand upside down while motor boating that one Rusher? Hell yeah, you're hired!'"
God it was too early to be talking to TJ. "I'll take my chances."
Thankfully he just shrugged, "your loss Moni."
I pulled out my textbook and laptop from my bag and glanced up just in time to watch Terrance glide through the door, his strides long as he made a beeline for his desk, dropping folders and books on top of it as he rushed to turn his computer on. My mouth went dry as I noticed the top two buttons of his shirt were undone.
I quickly snapped out of it and averted my eyes back to my laptop to boot it on, trying really hard not to think about him and all the things we did last night.
"You like that? Want me to do it again? Well beg for it Monica."
A shiver passed through my body and I rubbed my hands against my arms, willing my goosebumps to go away. I peeked up over my laptop for one more glance but froze when our eyes met. His eyes were dark and his mouth was slightly open as his tongue peeked out to glide along his bottom lip. He cocked his head to the side as he appraised me and I gulped.
Oh boy, it was gonna be a long two hours.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Pavlov's dog. Ivan Pavlov was a experimentalist and physiologist who tested his dog by associating a steak with a bell. Every time Pavlov rang the bell, he presented his dog with a steak. This went on for days and days until one day Pavlov didn't bring a steak. Too far away for the dog to even sniff the meaty goodness, but yet Pavlov rung the bell. Instinctually the dog started to drool, because bell meant steak, and steak meant full belly.
This was today's lecture and I never thought I would relate to a dog like I was doing right now.
Every time Terrance spoke or used his hand in any way my body reacted like he was standing right in front of me, playing my body like a fiddel and bending me to his will. My nipples got hard, the hair on my neck rose, goose bumps travelled across my body and lets just say my legs stayed crossed the whole time; and it wasn't out of comfort.
I felt like a dog, Pavlov's dog, and I wanted to climb Terrance like he was a tree.
After what felt like an eternity, class was finally over and I slowly put my stuff away as everyone rushed out, eager to get the school day over with. My legs felt like jello and honestly I was afraid I would topple over if I rushed to stand up.
I stood up just when the last student finished talking to Terrance and walked over towards him as he got his papers in order on his desk.
"Good morning Ms. Coleman," he crooned, his eyes drinking in my body as I stood in front of him. "I hope today wasn't too boring for you."
I bit my lip to hide my smile and shook my head. "Very interesting lecture today," I shrugged nonchalantly, trailing a finger across his desk as I leaned towards him. "I have to say I was a little bit tired today tho."
He narrowed his eyes, mirroring my pose and placing his hands against his desk to lean forward as well. "Oh? Busy night?"
I stifled a giggle. "I guess you can say that."
I jumped when I heard a door close shut from down the hall, leaning away from him and tucking my hair behind my ear. "I should go."
"I miss you," he admitted, the intensity in his eyes growing as he stared at me.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and smiled shakily. "Soon?" I squeaked out.
He smirked. "Soon."