Chapter Three

"I had a great time," I whisper against Terrance's lips, basking in the little bubble we managed to create. We were in his bed, our bodies practically molded together, and under the sheets. Ever so often his hands would wander and whatever moment would be shattered as our kisses got more frantic and our bodies tried to get impossibly closer.
"I don't want you to go," he admitted gruffly, pressing his face into my neck. His arms tightened around me and I held in my shiver. I had to go now or I would be rushing to get home to class in time. "I want you wrapped around me forever." His breath against my skin tickled and I let out a breathy laugh.
"I have to go baby, we have to be ready for tomorrow," I sighed, wiggling out of his arms and he let me go. As soon as I slid out his bed I stretched my body out, glancing at the time and pouting when I saw that it was 2AM. No point in falling asleep now, I had to be up and ready for breakfast in four hours.
"I'm sorry for keeping you up so late," Terrance apologized and I glanced behind me to see him staring at my naked ass, unashamed.
"It's fine, though I don't think your apology is too sincere." I started putting on my dress that he picked up and placed on the dresser neatly. I whipped my curly hair into a ponytail since I didn't have a brush to tame it and made sure I had everything in my purse.
"Let me get dressed and I can drop you off," Terrance sighed, getting up and stretching just like I did.
"I can catch a cab," I shrugged. I didn't want him to go out of his way to drop me off.
"At this time? Over my dead body," Terrance huffed. "It's already late anyway, I'll probably just stay up for the rest of the night."
"Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I can't function if I don't have breakfast."
"What classes do you have today?" He asked as he threw on some workout shorts and a tank top.
"Calculus and microbiology." I checked my phone and winced when I saw I had a dozen messages from Micah wondering if I was dead or not.

Moni: sry! Lost track of time!

I sighed and tossed my phone in my purse.
"Penny for your thoughts?"
I smirked at Terrance as he walked towards me. "How about a dollar?"
His eyebrows shot up. "Expensive thoughts you got there Ms. Coleman." He leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Let's get out of here before I keep you here."
"Kidnapping? Should I be worried Professor?" I snorted.
"You should be if you're going to keep calling me professor."

.:.:.:.

If I thought I was bad about paying attention in class during lectures before this weekend, it had nothing compared to when my fantasies actually came true. Just the simple thoughts of him moaning in my ear had me squirming in my seat.
Currently Professor Figgs was rattling about calculations I'll probably never need outside of these four walls. I yawned and glanced at the time, pouting when I saw we still had an hour left of class.
When I got home Micah was still passed out of course so I packed my book bag and headed out to the local 24 hour cafe and studied since I didn't do much of that over the weekend. I had three cups of coffee and that barely helped keep myself alive.
I startled when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I glanced at the board and Figgs was too engrossed in this lesson so I figured I could get away with texting in class.
T - morning beautiful
I bit my lip to keep the smile off my face.
M - morning handsome :) I miss you!
I doodled on my notebook as I waited for him to text back.
T - I miss you more. Now pay attention in class.
I stifled my laugh. He knows me so well.
M - lol what are you going to do if I don't?
Figgs was starting to call on people for questions so I tucked my phone back in my back pack and started participating.

.:.:.:.:.:.

"Monica Brown!"
I stopped in my tracks to Micro and turned around to see an angry strawberry blonde storming over to me. I groaned.
"Micah I have to get to class."
"'I'm alive.' Literally all you had to text me so I wouldn't have to worry about you either being dead in a ditch somewhere are being sold to the highest bidder," Micah ranted, earning stares from people passing by.
"I'm sorry, ok? It won't happen again," I sighed and started walking again. Micah kept up with me.
"Where were you?"
Eh. Spending the night with my professor same old, same old.
"Were you with a boy? Was it the guy from the blind date?"
"No, ew," I scoffed.
"Then who Monica? We're suppose to be best friends, tell me," Micah whined.
I groaned, again. Only Micah can bring it out of me. "It's complicated ok Micah? I'll tell you everything once I figure things out myself."
"When?" She pressed on.
"I don't know, a month?"
"A month!" She stopped walking. I glanced over my shoulder to see her staring at me in shock.
"I'll see you when I get home," I called after her.