40.

"I want him to fucking wreck me, Liam. Why isn't he wrecking me right now? I look fucking amazing." Harry muttered, then scooted over closer to Liam in the two-person seat of the bus. "Look at him, helping the students load their luggage onto the bus as if they couldn't do it themselves. If anything, he should be shooting his load into me--"

"Remember when you were a child of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ?" Liam asked.

Harry groaned loudly, looking out of the rectangular window to catch a glimpse of Louis, who had laughed at something one of the students said to him as he pushed a suitcase into the compartment underneath the bus. He didn't mean to be so dramatic, but he couldn't help but slide his hand down the glass while at the same time thinking of depressing music to fit his mood.

It's not that him and Louis hadn't spoken to each other since the 'cockblock' incident, but Louis had been nonchalantly avoiding the topic of sex. Whenever Harry made a sexual advance towards him, or even hinted at it this week, Louis would grin, then someone else would butt into the conversation. It was either that, or Louis would tell Harry that he needed to work on the list for the camping trip, which they were going on today.

"Do you think that I look good, Liam?"

Liam shrugged his shoulders. "You should have chosen the blue button up instead of the one you have on now. It looks like something that your aunt Dee would wear."

"There is nothing wrong with this shirt," said Harry, taking offense as he looked down at it's green and blue floral pattern. He didn't understand why, but Liam was turning into a very fashion-based homosexual as the time passed, which was supposed to have been his thing. "It has potential. Strangely, I found it in the basement next to extra blankets we never use."

"Because I put it there. I was hoping to never see it again."

Suddenly, Luke popped up from the seat in front of them with a giant smile on his face, appearing devious as he looked between the two in wonder. He looked alert, the way you would look when you were high, since his eyes were slightly red, but it could have been because of the third cup of coffee he was having that was given out by Principal Plowser early this morning.

"Good morning, Liam and Horton! It's sure as hell a beautiful day today, innit?" Luke inquired, and Harry could see his pinky finger twitch from the corner of his eye. "I can't believe we're going camping. The last time I went camping was like--" Luke began to count on his fingers, then gave up. "It doesn't even matter. Its been a long fucking time."

"I didn't know he was coming." Harry whispered to Liam, who was staring up at Luke with furrowed eyebrows. "I thought he was supposed to stay behind with the no-go's."

Luke rolled his eyes. "I can still hear you."

"Oh, really? Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there." Harry said, then instantly regretted it because it sounded way more fucking sassier in his head, but he ended up sounding like a child. Regardless, Liam gave him a pity fist bump and mumbled 'redeem yourself' into Harry's ear to rid of his embarrassment. "And another thing--"