Authors' Note

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this fanfiction. My friend and I worked very hard to make it entertaining, so we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we did writing it! There aren't very many Mystery/Thriller Fanfictions out there, so we thought we'd give it a go.

Just a note to all readers: this story is RATED R (even though it says PG-13 on the side). We will eventually change it, but in the meantime, please be aware that this story contains highly explicit material, including (spoiler alert): sexual content (a lot of it), violence, foul language, mature themes, and death. Please read at your own discretion.

Stories with a larger amount of explicit material (ex. full sex scenes, etc.) will have a notification before the chapter starts, as well as an asterisk (*) beside the chapter title. Please know that most (if not all) chapters will have elements of a mature story integrated into it.

This is a fanfiction, and it is only intended for entertainment purposes. The characters' personalities in this story are not meant to reflect personalities of anybody in real life (including Harry).

Please comment and vote to let us know how we're doing! Make predictions, send sugestions, offer advice: it's all very useful to us!

Follow for more updates, and don't forget to tell your friends about this story :) Check out my profile for links to the tumblr version of this story, and for our URLs.

Note: Throughout the story, some chapters may be set to 'private' (only visible to my followers *coughfollowmeforanoptimalreadingexperience*) because it is too explicit for Wattpad's public (it gets more and more intense as we go along).

Without any further ado, I present to you: Psycho, A Harry Styles Fanfiction.