First Ride》》》

Neha's pov:

I was overwhelmed , when I heard the Helloo in his smoky voice.

"Huh..Arjun Sir??" I queried.

"Yeah Miss.Neha tell me.Why did you call?? Anything important ?" He asked.

He already has my number?But how?
I am already dumb now.I even forgot the purpose why I called him.

"uhmm ..that..." I stuttered being spaced out.

"What I don't understand. Come again !" He said.

"Sir we have a meeting with Mr.John tommorow at 10.00 am at Hyatt Regency ,Teynampet. You must be present for sure to sign the deal. " I gathered up all the words.

"Okay Miss.Neha I will come on time. Little busy right now! Got to go!!See you tomorrow." He spoke almost in a hurry.

What is that keeping him busy ? I thought already pouting my face like a cute pig.

The next day I woke up early at 6.00 a.m even before my alarm buzzed with all cheers in my face. The mere thought of seeing him after three whole days lit up my eyes , happiness glowing all through my face and my lips where already twitching into a smile.

I ransacked my whole cup board to pick up a dress for the day. I pulled out all the dresses , laid it on my bed and one by one saw my look in front of the mirror. After messing up the whole room I finally decided on the white formal full sleeve tee and black pencil fits.

I know I was over reacting , but I was running beyond happiness in the thought of seeing him. I then had a shower and groomed up applying a little make up to my face. , a very little indeed . He mustn't note any abnormal changes in me no?? :p

For the umpteenth time I am seeing my appearence on the mirror.

"Neha you are getting ready as though you are going on a date.Stop the shit. " it was the inner me sending warning notes.

"Act normal Neha !! Why are you behaving silly..Its just another normal day" I tried to convince myself.

I missed him a lot in these three days and now I behaved like a child excited for the weekend picnic after waiting for the whole week. I was waiting to see him with all excitement.

I went early to the office.
To my surprise he was there already. My face was masked all over with happiness on seeing the hot macho guy in his casual black Jacket.

Time flew in the air as I was drenched in my work , I felt someone's shadow approaching me. I lifted my head to see the person.

It was him.

I gazed his sparkling eyes for once. Those eyes were really a magic spell. Once I see those eyes , I automatically go spellbound.

"Shall we go ??"He asked.

"Huhh..Where..? "I mumbled.

"Always in a hangover! "He started giggling and said "To the meeting " with a grin in his face.

"I'll come by auto.You leave first " I said.

"Did you even see the time ? Its 9.40 already. I don't think you'll reach there atleast by afternoon if you come by that auto . So I have decided to offer you a ride."He said almost in a teasing tone.

"What ??Along with you ?? "I asked ,my mouth almost widened into a full 'O'.

"Then with whom ?? Is there somebody else standing here other than me ?" He taunted me again.

"Hmmm Okay.I will bring the files wait!" I said as I started collecting the files.

"I will wait at the front gate.Come fast !" He said and left to the parking.

I came over to the gate and saw a ducati nearing me...

"In this ??" I asked stunned.

"Yeah ! See I don't use a car. You are lucky that you gotta come in my ducati so don't waste time! Get aboard !!" he almost urged me.

I got aboard on his Ducati and it was the very first time I am accomponying in someone's bike. A bike ride , that too with him ! , I was beaming in joy.

"Keep your legs on those foot plugs" He pointed.
Hold tightly on the sides. Don't worry You will have a safe ride" He said placing a hemet on my hands.

"Wear it "He said.

I struggled a bit to position it over my skull. He turned back and helped me in wearing it.

I was mused by his actions .

He turned front and started wriggling his wrists over the handle bars and fleeted towards the runway.It was a fifteen minutes ride to our destination.

I felt almost like flying in the air.At the onset I sat upright holding the sides of the seat maintaining distance between us. As he throttled faster furiously , I couldn't balance myself due to the wobble happening on the wheels.He leaped left to take a turn, I was almost fallen to death that minute, hence I slightly catched his shoulders to balance myself.
Thanks to the awesome Indian roads.I was falling back and forth in every turns and leaps.No other go now, I tightly holded his shoulders with both my hands , now my chest was almost touching his back.He raised the speed even more. I couldn't help but hugged him tightly around his waist interwinging my fingers letting no air gap even.

"Sir slow down please "I tried to yell out. He did'nt care to listen my words.

My hair was fluttering everywhere over my helmet covered face. I closed my eyes tightly.

I felt a warmth in his embrace. I started enjoying the moment ,looked as if I yearned for this moment for years. I was taken aback to a dreamland. Through the whole ride I didn't take my hands off him.To be frank I didn't want the ride to come to an end.

My bad luck we halted.But I was still in my dreams.Reality taunted me only when Arjun turned back and started taking away the helmet from my head.Only now I opened my eyes..

"We are done! Now you can take off the hands." He teased me.

I blushed hard in embarrassment my face almost turned to a red tomato.

I quickly took off my hands without facing him.

"What a tight hold...ooooo it hurts!" he said chuckling.

"So you liked the ride?? "He winked at me ..

I was literally out of answers. It was really embarrassing to face him after that.

Covering up the blush on my face I replied ,"You scared me to death ."

He laughed louder this time.I must admit any girl would easily fall for this guys smile.

" Stop it let's go inside" I said and got down from his bike and marched towards the Hotel entrance.

He parked the bike and came behind me. We were asked to wait at the reserved table. We sat opposite to each other. Seeing him created a nostalgic feeling in me. I starred at him many times while he was busy looking down checking the files. Suddenly He raised his head and asked something from the project. Now I was caught red handed for leering at him .

Nothing went to my stupid brain I started to stutter.
"Huhh...Wa ..waa..what?? "

So did you enjoy the chapter guys? and how was their first ride together??
Do you like such bike rides :p?