You love me ,I know that ;) :p

Sorry for the late update guys!!

I dedicated this chapter to the innocent brother out here @yagappar and my good supporter @deepthijoy.
Keep supporting guys!!

Abhay's pov:

Teenu and Neha were two extremities during our school days. They used to fight for almost every silly things to the big blunders. It would be the toughest job on earth for a person to bring peace between their fights. I still remember the day when Teenu and Neha pulled each other by their hair and rolled over the basketball coat. Everybody out there were trying to convince them and tried to pull them apart . I was pulling Neha from one side and the rest of the class were pulling Teenu from the other side. It was like a tug of war between two devils. As usual it was a reasonless fight . Being my best friend I always support Neha and we both hated Teenu like anything . We used to plan many evil ways to tease her and ditch her. Sometimes we succeeded , sometimes we failed.

Now out from the flashback , me and Teenu met at the US , surprisingly we were in the same class. She wasn't the same girl I've seen during our school days. She had changed totaly in appearance as well as attitude. Only with her unique name I guessed it was the same Teenu.
Ofcourse in a foreign land, seeing someone from your motherland brings a lot of happiness in you right? So the samething happened between us too .Seeing the same Teenu after years in US , our silly childhood enemities were gone in the air and we become friends .We roamed together and most of our precious time were spent together.

One fine day she asked "Why don't we take our friendship to the next level??, I feel that together we will be great ..shall we give it a try??"..
I agreed to it instantly. May be eventually we have fallen for each other.

After gaining some courage , I decided to open up about our relationship to my bestie Neha. I knew that she will scold me for chosing Teenu as my life partner . But I was confident enough that she will be the first one who will feel very happy for me on finding my life .

I called her from my mobile to announce this happy news, hoping that she wouldn't fight with me . I was even asking Teenu 's help to console Neha.
But I really did'nt have any idea of what was wrong with her , she didn't even respond to the words I conveyed .
Is she in any sort of problem??
What's wrong?? She said that she was sick but I don't think that was the only reason...The exuberance in her voice was totally missing.
Whom shall I ask about it..??
Shall I ask Arjun ?? ..but do they speak with each other?? I don't think they will.
But there is nobody else I could ask about Neha . So it's okay let me ask Arjun to check her if she is alright. "

I called him , but he didn't answer the call. I prayed that nothing should've gone wrong in her life . Right now that was the only thing I could do.

Neha's pov:

After penning down my resignation letter, I tore off the sheet of paper from the scribbling pad ,sheathed it into an envelope and got up from my seat pushing the chair aside. I strolled towards Arjun's cabin and knocked on the door excusing myself to enter inside.

"Yeah come in !! " came his cool and dominant voice.

I traipsed forward taking baby steps. His gaze was completely immersed in some paper works.
Thank God I can't face him eye to eye.

But the sight I saw made me quiver. His head was bandaged with a blood clot still left visible over the gauzy material and a few plasters were covering his skin. It made my heart clench.

"He was alright yesterday . These bruises and bandages !! When and how did they come ?? Is he creating any drama or is he really hurt ?? ,
If he is hurt then I am sure I am the only reason for this."