Scriptures #5

Revelations 2:2-4

      I know your deeds, your hardwork and your perseverance, I know that you cannot tolerate wicked men, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them fake. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary, Yet I hold this against you; You have forsaken your first love.

James 4:4

     You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Psalms 84:1-2

     How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my fleshcry out for the living God.

1 Timothy 4:12

     Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, ij life, in love, in faith and in purity.

Psalms 27:4

     One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in his temple.

Psalms 42:1-2

     As the deer pants for the streams of water, so my soul pants for you O God. My soul thirst for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?

*****

The song is not connected to any of this verses, but I just want to share it because this video and song made me cry while watching this, hope you'll like it too.