BONUS My Best-friend's Sister

BONUS My Best-friend’s Sister

Hey guys :) ha, I always start by saying that!

Anyway, here's another bonus chapter! This time it's in Aaron's POV, so yeah...

It's all about his thoughts, his life, his reasoning etc.

Enjoy!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aaron's POV

My life began - and will hopefully end - with the Smiths. Paul, Lorie, Kyle and Beth were like a family away from home to me, a refugee house if I eve had a problem. I had known them since I can remember, and they’ve taken me in like one of their own.

I didn't get along with my step dad very well. I love my mum to bits, but I don't feel anything but hate for her new husband. But still, Trent makes my mum happy, and I'm not going to stand in the way of that.

Mum married Trent when I was fourteen, six years after my dad had died. He was killed by a pair of rogues, but we tell all the humans - like Trent - that he died in a car crash. It's kind of ironic, though. Trent treats me like $hit, always picking a fight with me and claiming to be the Alpha male around the house. Little does he know that I'm a shape-shifting Werewolf that could kill him before he could register what was happening.

Anyway, back on topic, my mum met him while she was doing the grocery shopping. I know, cliché right? Well, they apparently fell in love, after a little resistance from my mum.

I mean, she had only lost her would mate a few years earlier! Mum claims that he's her new soulmate, but one look at them and you could tell that they weren't. She didn't look at him the same as what she looked at my dad. Her and Trent were in love, yes, but it was human love - not nearly as powerful as Were bonding.

But the Smiths made it better. Kyle and Bethany especially. Well, Paul and Lorie have been awesome, too. I've practically been their new son, staying at their house more often than I stay at mine.

But if it weren't for Kyle being such a great friend, I probably wouldn't of let Mum get remarried so easily.

That's the reason why I'm allowing Beth to keep our bond a secret. I knew that she had a tight relationship with Kyle, and so did I, and I didn't want to jeopardize that for my selfish reasons. I mean, what right do I have to demand Beth to publicly be my mate when it will most definitely cost the bond she has with her brother? Exactly, no right at all.

I know it may sound bad to say this, but I would be completely willing to chose Beth over Kyle if the sad choice arises. Beth's now my main priority, my life, and nothing will come between her and her happiness. And if that means keeping such a big secret from my best friend, then so be it.

I starred at my mate as she slept, amazed by how peacefully she could sleep. For me, my inner wolf wouldn't let me sleep knowing that it's other half was in the room, un-mated. He was beginning me to claim her, to bite her and prove to the world that she is his.