Chapter 2: Paige!

As all the girls were in shock, Abby stated " Maddie is never going to be coming back her, even if she begs her hardest, and make sure to tell her that Kenzie!" Then, all the girls resumed to dancing again. First up was Kenzie's solo. Her solo was called Pretty Little Princess," and it was about a princess becoming a beautiful queen. It was a jazz/ acro routine, and it was sassy! Abby told her that sometimes her feet were sickled, but that was it. Next up was Chloe. Her solo was called "Mistaken Man," and it was about how this girl falls in love with this man, but falls in love with another man, and it was a contemporary routine. Abby remarked " Overall it was very elegant, but you bobbled on a few turns." Chloe was relieved because Abby thought she was going to scream at her. After that, was Paige, and her solo was called "My Last Words." It was a lyrical/ acro routine, and it was about someone dying and saying there last few words. Paige got judged, and Abby said " great emotions and great dancing!" Last but not least was Brooke. Her song was called " I'll Miss you Forever," and it was about a family member dying suddenly, and it was acro. Abby said a few words about how her acro tricks were improving, and that was it. Finally, dance class was over, and everyone was having a good chat. Kendall was going to the bathroom, and when she entered...

She found Paige on the ground, a knife lodged in her heart, and a pool of blood surrounding her.