Chapter 4: Suspect #1

Abby and Kelly have been traveling for a bit, but finally reached their number 1 suspect: Cathy. They thought of her because in one competition she said she couldn't dance, so maybe she killed her. Right when they entered, Cathy greeted her by saying " I feel the earth rumbling under my feet!" As Abby ignored her, and then went straight to the questions. "Where were you yesterday?" Abby questioning Cathy. "What do you think double chin?" " I don't know, maybe murdering Paige!" "Why would you think I would murder Paige?" "I don't know, maybe you told her you can't dance!" " so you think I murdered her? Well I couldn't have because you'll call the police on me. I don't have access to your studio!And I have everything I need." Cathy remarks. As Abby was confused, Cathy continued and said "your star dancer Maddie is now a Candy Apple.
Abby was in awe when she actually said those word. "Are you serious? Maddie came to you? That has to be a joke." Abby questions.
"Maddie told me that you didn't give her the treatment, and she was done. And she would kill you in your sleep if she was able to." Cathy brags. Thats it! It could be Maddie who killed her!" I have to get to the Ziegler house right away!" As Abby rushes out the door. "That's the fastest I've ever seen you move, fatty!"