Authors note, Thankyou!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh. Thankyou soooo much guys.
I know it hasn't been the most popular book in the world. But even just a few reads is enough.

It's amazing to know even just a few people want to actually read my book. I'm not exactly a professional, just a teenager sitting in her room, liked the idea and started writing a story.

I can't believe I started writing this in July. And now, almost a year later, The book has been concluded. I've never actually been able to finish a book before. I always get bored writing it after half way through. But this book taught me things about myself that I never even knew.

I have learnt so much more about Cancer, and what things people have to go through.
I've basically just got all my information off the internet, and watching people's YouTube videos, on their experiences and how them and their family deal with it.

I never expected any of this to happen.
But I'm now in touch with a side to life I wasn't really aware of before. I think about people with Cancer a lot now surprisingly. I didn't really know much about it before, but things have certainly changed. I have quite a lot of knowledge on it now. It's not perfect, but I know a lot more than I did before.

I loved writing all the inspirational speeches especially. So many ideas came to mind, whilst writing. And each one I wrote, was to inspire anyone, not just Cancer patients. Or people going through something difficult in their life. I actually ended up inspiring myself some how.

Being Through Darcy's eyes for so long, trying to imagine what she would be feeling whilst going through all of this, made me realise how lucky I am to have the life that I have. And it has made me appreciate the smaller things in life. And I am trying to make the most of every moment.

So I hope what I wrote was inspiring to all of you, who took the time to read my book. Which I am so greatful about by the way.

If you ean, tell as many people as you can about it. Because I would love to get as many reads as possible. I'm not saying my inspirational quotes and speeches are perfect, but they certainly do make you think.

I will certainly never forget this book, or any of these characters I now feel I have a connection with.

I hope you truly have been inspired, and felt influenced to lead a long, happy life. And see the best in every situation. And to pick yourself up even in the hardest of times.
Feel free to leave a comment telling me your overall thoughts on the book, I would love to hear what you think about it. I'm open to any ideas and opinions.
But no hate, please, I have spent an extremely long time on it,
and it's only for a bit of fun, so no, it won't be perfect.

But I am actually going to go back and re-write a couple of the first parts. I'll only change them slightly. Because my writing has definitely improved since then. And there are a few things I could definitely improve on in the first few parts.

OH Yeah! And also.
I enjoyed writing this book so much, that I've decided to write another one.

It's going to be called "my victims". And it's going to have a similar concept.
But this time it's through the eyes of someone who doesn't have Cancer. But they know someone who has Cancer. I won't give it away yet. But it is going to be another story, hopefully another inspiring one. But probably not as long. I'm a lot more knowledgable on Cancer now. And how it all works. So I'm sorry if I've made any mistakes or anything doesn't make sense, because I didn't actually know how it all worked back then. But now I do
So I'm going to use my knowledge to write another book.
But it should be even better than this one.

I'm not going to be writing it for a while now though. I'm going to complete all my exams first and then maybe start writing it in the summer.

I'm going to have a break from wattpad for a bit. But my story will remain up here, for anyone to read.

So once again, Thankyou, Thankyou so much for reading my story.

I Hope you enjoyed it, and felt inspired. And I hope you feel in love with the characters as much as I did.

Thankyou!!!