10

Dear Jiseul,

I just read the letters your parents had found under your bed. I'm sure you've never thought they'll really end up in my hands, but somehow they did. No lies, I can't help but cry. I don't know why I haven't notice you before... If I did, we would have been happy. And I would probably have asked you to be my girlfriend. But now it's too late. I am sorry. Your mother told me not to blame myself, but I can't help but do it. I am very sorry. I should have walk you home. I should have insist more when you said no. Now it's too late, and you're gone. Like Minhyuk said, at least your last moment was a happy one. I don't want to accept the truth, to be honest. We only have met a week ago, but you completely changed my life. Your paper heart gave me a reason to live. I could say more things, but there aren't enough words to show how much I'm sorry and how much I love you. Goodbye, my Paper Heart. Rest in peace.

Lee Chan

swollensoul: again, sorry about the sad ending. i'll try to write happy endings for my upcoming stories (i'm currently writing over eight fanfics right now, to be very honest — and i'll be updating hoshi by the end of the week or this weekend). anyways, i hope you liked Paper Hearts and Dear Chan........... i don't have anything more to say, so see you very soon.