Chapter 7

It was finally morning, the sun rose above the dead island of ash. There know more buildings left except the mayors mansion which was barely holding out. The little village had only a few survives with a lot of injuries, the rest of the villagers were dead, blown up or stabbed, it was a terrifying sight.
Only a little while ago the Royal Navy had arrived to the island in order to help any remaining survivors.

"You must find these brutes that did this to my island!" The mayor ordered in a croaky voice as he held is dead wife in his arms tightly.

"We promise you mayor we will do everything in our power to bring these bastards to justice" the captain of the navy men said as held his hat to his chest, paying his respects.

"You'd better, they took my wife from me, show them no mercy"

"We never do" the captain said putting his hat back on then turning away back to the ship ready to set sail.

"Wait! Sir!" The captain turned around to see a girl running towards him, it was Tinana.

"What is it ma'am, what ever it is my man are to help"

"It's my friend, she's gone! She's...."

"Ma'am I know you probably don't want to hear this but your friend might be dea...."

"No!" Tinana yelled gripping onto his shirt.

"They took her! Those bastards took my friend onto their ship!"

"Calm down miss, who took your friend?"

"The Pirates I saw them take her I couldn't stop them, they took her you have to get her back!!!" The captain gripped her arms causing her to pause.

"Miss just breath, you no need to worry we're getting you're friend back I promise, my men and I will find these Pirates and your friend" Tinana started to breath more calmly now a the captain loosened his grip.

"I want to come with you" Tinana said.

"No"

"I am coming with you! She's my friend!"

"I see that but a ship is no place for a woman, you need to stay here and help the injured"

"I am no use here, please if anything were to happen to her I'd..." She paused, just thinking about what those Pirates might do to her sensed a shiver down her spine. The captain looked at her for a bit and sighed.

"Alright can aboard my ship, but you will be a cook's hand while aboard"

"Thank you, thank you" Tianna's face lit up as she gave the caption a hug. Finally she let go of him, he smiled at her but then quickly went back to being serious.

"My name is Tinana"

"You can call me Sir Edward, but I prefer captain"