The truth

I know I said that I will not update today but I really can't help it. And I dedicate this chapter to @CamilaCabello_MyLife @nhlznxcrl and @NevonneManuel . They wanted to kill Gigi and already planned on how to do it so I'm giving it to them  XD

|-------------》《-------------|

Somebody's POV

"What the hell!" Gigi shouted as 3 girls barged into her room without a warning. She tried to run but 1 of the girls pulled her hair making her shout in pain.

"What do you want?!" she asked still feeling the pain.

"You." one of the girls answered.

"What do you want?! I don't have money! Who are you?!" Gigi continued asking as they pull her out of the room and dragged her to the parking lot.

"You do have a lot of questions, don't you? Well anyways I'm Beauty (what a beautiful name! haha)." answered the girl who pulled Gigi's hair. They're now in the parking lot; in front of intruders' car.

"I'm Nhlznxcrl." the girl who sat beside Gigi and Beauty (hahaha) on the backseat introduced herself.

Gigi squirm; trying to get out. "What the fuck! Is that even a name?!"

Nhlznxcrl slapped the girl hard. "Don't you dare question my name!"

Gigi held her redden cheek and tried to get back to Nhlznxcrl but accidentally elbowed Beauty in the process. The latter slapped Gigi's cheek making her stay silent. The girl driving momentarily paused the car and faced the 3 girls at the back. She too slapped Gigi making the girl furious again.

"What the fuck! What did I do now?! Who are you and why did you slap me?!"

"Oh. Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Von. And I slapped you because I want to. Don't you think it's a bit unfair that the two of them slapped you already? That's just to make things fair." then Von faced the front again and continued driving.

"Where the fuck are we going? Who the fuck told you to do this?!" Gigi started her rant again.

"We're powerpuff girls and we're here to save the world from bitches like you and if you want to live for a little longer, I suggest you to keep that fucking mouth of yours shut." Beauty warned her.

Gigi obliged until they reached their destination. River. Yeah. A fucking river.

Beauty (haha,sorry) and Nhlznxcrl dragged Gigi outside of the car and their pushing her forcefully to the river.

Gigi tried her best to free herself from her abductors but they're just too strong and obviously, they outnumbered her. "Please stop! Don't do this! I can't swim!"

Von, who is leaning on the car with her arms crossed, laughed at Gigi's confession. She walked towards the group and caressed Gigi's face. "That's the point. For you to drown in that river where Lilies should be." and she pushed the poor girl to the water.

The 3 abductors watched Lily, I mean Gigi struggle. They all laughed at how pathetic she looks but Nhlznxcrl stopped once she saw what Gigi was doing. "Uhm guys." she said to her companions who are still laughing. "Guys!" she shouted making the 2 girls look at her. She pointed Gigi and their eyes widen! Gigi somewhat managed to grab a log and is currently making her way up. Thankfully, Von and Beauty are both great swimmers and they managed to chase Gigi. Gigi cried and felt that this is the end for her.

"Nhlznxcrl, prepare the rocket!" Beauty shouted from the other side and Nhlznxcrl happily obliged.

Once prepared, they forced Gigi and tied her inside. Gigi screamed in horror but that didn't helped her at all since she's now on space and is struggling to breathe from lack of oxygen and from crying too much. She's gasping for air and is almost dying when....

her alarm went on.

Gigi instantly sat up and catched her breath. She thought it was real. Thankfully, that was just a fucking stupid dream.

|-------------》《-------------|

Lauren's POV

It's been 5 days since Camila was dircharged from the hospital and I'm sooo happy but at the same time, sad. Her cousin, Ally, stayed with us for the past 3 days and since she knows the real deal between me and Camz, she set up Camz with one her friends friend. His name's Austin. His face looks so familiar but I don't want to ask
Camz about it. Camz's been glowing for the days she's been spending with that stupid guy. I really wanted to stop her but that would be unfair since I'm still with Gigi. Speaking of Gigi, oh fuck! She's with me!

"Lauren! Lauren!" I looked at her and she glared at me. We're currently eating in this shitty restaurant.

"Hmft! I'm talking to you for minutes now and you're not listening!" she said crossing her arms.

I sighed, what can I do? Camz's always on my mind. "Sorry."

"You should be! Anyways, I'll just go to the restroom." then she stood up but before she can even manage to enter the bathroom, she shouted and exited the resto making everyone inside to follow their gaze at her.

"Gigi!" I shouted and tried to run after her when 3 girls blocked my way.

"Uhm, excuse me. My name's Von. Is she with you?" one of the girls asked me.

I nodded yes. "What happened? I asked them and the tallest of them who introduced herself as Beauty explained what happened. "We bumped each other and both fell to the ground. She started cursing but she just ran when she looked up at us. I really dunno what happened to her."

I nodded my head because I really don't understand what's happening. "I think this is hers." the other one hand me Gigi's phone and I thanked her. I excused myself and tried to find Gigi. Her phone started buzzing and I don't want to pry but her phone keeps on buzzing. I red the messages and I froze.

From: Dad
"Gigi wer r u? Your mom and I are worried sick! We've been coming back and forth to your apartment for the past 3 days and we never saw your face!Not even once!"

From: Dad
"Wer r u? We know you're of the legal age now but please, let us know what's happening in your life! We're still your parents."

From: Mom
"Sometimes we feel you already forgot that you still have parents. We don't even have any idea what's going on with your life now."

Wait, wait, wait. Does this mean that they don't know about us? That they didn't kicked her out? That she lied to me?! I'm going to kill her if what I'm thinking is real! Where the fuck is she?! Fuck her! I'm going home now before I could even find her and kill her!

A/n

Sorry! Another crappy chapter. I know I said that this would be a CAMREN chapter but I really needed and (wanted) to get rid of Gigi so yeah. But 1000% sure. Next chapter's a CAMREN one.

And sorry for the 3 abductors, I know you wanted to kill Gigi but I don't want you to be the bad guys so instead of killing her, why not be the reason of letting out the truth right?